Letsssssss Do it... !!

Options
swediey
swediey Posts: 6 Member
Good Morning all.

Nice to see so many joined the group to loose weight monthly.Good Luck to all of you :)

I would like to start the journey from July 20 to Aug 20 2013. Who are all wants to join with me to start loosing weight.??
I have prepared a regime to follow which I think might reach my goal in my blog..

Please free to look it it which might helpful for you aswell. I will post some tips to stick to the plan :)
Let me know if you have any questions.

The first weight In for this schedule will be on July 29th.

Good Luck Gals :)

Replies

• swediey
    Options
    Happy Friday !!

Yesterday I did warmup by playing Xbox kinect Dance central for an hr along with by hubby
    Its the Down song..wow the steps are too good and most of them are non repetitive... of course I won it ha ha ha :):)
    and unlocked few players in it after a long time .. Woo..So interesting... I'm sooooo loving it now!!

Also any one interested in loosing weight with me? I know its hard to start on weekend. But I believe if we go through the weekend I think it will give us boost to make us follow the same for week days aswell. but Lets try atleast ........"NEVER GIVE UP !!"

Share what workout /exercise you did yesterday to get others motivated and get ideas :):)
  • kenj_06
    kenj_06 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am on a rest day today, but currently have started the C25K but I will have to finish Day 3 on Sunday since I am heading out of town today. I will be active, looking forward to some hiking and fun with friends. Plus side is they are health nuts so I know I won't go over my calorie intake.
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was on a rest day yesterday because I started the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 the two prior days and was very sore. Most of it was because if she did an exercise I didn't care for, I would replace it with one from 30 day shred. Ended up working my biceps more than would have. In fact I prefer 30 day shred because it doesn't seem to put so much weight on my wrist. (I have had joint issues as long as I can remember.) This morning I went for a walk with my mother. Don't let that make you think it wasn't a workout, We almost went 6 miles. I got winded. Enjoyed the company and the workout. Burned over 500 calories. Think I am going to do it again tomorrow. Trying to figure out what routine is going to work out for me best before I move. I have already lost 7 pounds and it hasn't even been a week. I tend to lose a lot the first two weeks and then about two to three pounds a week after that. I feel energized. I feel stronger. I hope everyone else is feeling the joy too!
  • swediey
    Options
    Good to know few new programs which I haven't aware of.

kenj_06, Great going ..hope you successfully complete your C25K.

mistybloggs ,Great going.n kudos... Which one do you think is best to loose weight between Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 and 30 day shred ? I never tried Jillian Michaels workouts before infact I'm new to this.
    I'm planning to start new workout and looking for some workout programs but stuck choosing between turbo jam /turbo fire.
  • daisydesigner66
    daisydesigner66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i am ready letsssssssss Go!!
  • mistyboggs
    Options
    :smile:
  • mistyboggs
    Options
    Good to know few new programs which I haven't aware of.

kenj_06, Great going ..hope you successfully complete your C25K.

mistybloggs ,Great going.n kudos... Which one do you think is best to loose weight between Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 and 30 day shred ? I never tried Jillian Michaels workouts before infact I'm new to this.
    I'm planning to start new workout and looking for some workout programs but stuck choosing between turbo jam /turbo fire.

I like the 30 day shred. It is 20 minutes a day. (300 ish calories burned) Yes the first three days are brutal, but when I ran through the program the first time, I lost over 20 pounds in those 30 days. That being said I quit three times before I was able to complete it. It incorporates strength, cardio and ab workouts. Lot of jumping and planks. The only reason I am not using it now is because I have misplaced my video. Ripped is setup the same way but the exercises are different. It seems to run almost 30 minutes. Many people follow up with ripped after shred. They have sample workouts to both on you tube.

Your initial post has inspired me to do more family oriented exercises. I walked again with my mother today. We walk for almost two hours. Not only do I get the benefits of burning over 500 calories I get to spend time with my mother. Hope whatever you decide on, it will give you the enjoyment of knowing whatever it is, is making a healthier, stronger you!