Passwords

Options
Philtex
Philtex Posts: 962 Member
I just posted on the Friday WI thread that my weight is up right now. I was prompted to change one of my passwords today and chose 'losein17'. Without compromising security, what are some weight-related passwords you have used, plan to use or wish you could use?

Replies

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,585 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Never thought about using weight etc related. Since meaningful phrases are helpful perhaps I will try some. I have some that are due for a change.
  • leeless511
    leeless511 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've never used one related to weight loss...but I may start using it in my ever changing corporate network pswd, that has so many rules and restrictions and times you have to change it that I start to run out of choices. LOL -- this is a good solution. But I can't tell you what it is because I have to think about it. Mine might be more fitness then weight loss actually.
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea. I hate having to constantly change passwords and I've about run out of ideas when it is time to make a change.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Good idea! My work password also has that restriction of not reusing passwords. I'm running out of variants on my current one.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,020 Member
    Options
    Haven't thought of this either. Thanks! @Philtex I'm running out of ideas myself this will help.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Have never used a weight-related username or password.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good idea! My work password also has that restriction of not reusing passwords. I'm running out of variants on my current one.

There are ways around that. I used the same password at my workplace for 18+ years -- just added a number to the end of it. And ours had to be changed every 90 days so you can imagine what the number was at the end when I retired :)
  • RedSassyPants
    RedSassyPants Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I've used
    Fit4Life
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    my passwords are not words but I use some weight-related alpha-numeric combos. I can't tell you what they are or I'd have to...
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Tracking123 ... a play on "ABC easy as 123".
  • spospo1
    spospo1 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Good idea for future password changes....