Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The '30 for 30' 2017 Walk Challenge: Get Ready, Set, Go!

ahna18
ahna18 Posts: 18 Member
edited December 2016 in Social Groups

Tips to set yourself up for success:
• Find a Walking Partner: spouse, children, pups
• Put together a play list-check out Spotify or Pandora
• PLAN! Map your walk for the week today! Repeat next Friday!
• STAY SAFE Be aware of your surroundings at all times, and walk in familiar, well-lit areas
• KEEP YOUR GOALS REALISTIC See our chart below broken out by fitness levels. Start slowly, gradually adding minutes and speed as you feel more comfortable.

6akcaymymz2v.png

Replies

• ahna18
    Whose ready?! Check in TOMORROW with your day one success stories! I will be adding my "journal" here and under discussions as well :)
  • ahna18
    Day 2: Sound off! What did you do to get your 30? Break in up into 3 - 10 minute sessions if you need to....you are worth it!t5sdumxlebgr.jpg
  • ahna18
    Have you set a goal for your 30 minutes....a distance to be achieved; a rate of speed? One free resource to track your goal: "Map My Run". Log in online or via app on your smart phone. Best of all? It syncs with My Fitness Pal!
  • ahna18
    You are all awfully quiet...don't give up! I admit it's even too cold for me outside today! So, I got my 30 in at the gym...for those without a gym membership, here's a routine to do at home #livingroomfitness #noexcuses1q43s4xrn079.jpg