Expanding my visibility and reach -- how YOU can help.

Options
SideSteel
SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
edited December 2016 in Social Groups
So I'm going to boldly and shamelessly make a request.

Have you benefited from the information I've provided YOU?

If so, I'd love it if you would consider the following things:

1) Join my facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1757960127817969/
(You can also click on my profile to find my instagram page)

2) Please do not hesitate to like and share helpful information I've posted both here and on facebook. Just don't (for obvious reasons) link my coaching thread in the main forums since that's against ToU.

3) Feel free to direct people to this group on myfitnesspal and to the group on facebook.

If I've truly not helped you, and you're just someone stumbling upon this thread, cool! I wouldn't expect you to spread the word from some stranger you know nothing about, and if I were you I wouldn't do that either, lol. But, if you've been around here a while, AND you've gained something from the contributions I've made here, I'd simply like you to spread the word when you feel it's appropriate.

Part of me posting this comes from a decision I've made recently to devote more time and resources to my career as a fitness professional and ALSO more time and resources to my education so that I can continue to better serve both my private clients, and the people I interact with on public forums such as this one.

Thanks everyone, and don't hesitate to check out the Q and A threads if you've got any questions you'd like me to take a crack at =)

-Patrick

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Done, done and done. Thanks for all the help and information you've shared and continue to share, both here and in your FB group. Among other things, I never would have discovered the anabolic glory that is milk and meatballs! :)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Done, done and done. Thanks for all the help and information you've shared and continue to share, both here and in your FB group. Among other things, I never would have discovered the anabolic glory that is milk and meatballs! :)

Lol!

Thank you! :)

Can you PM me your Facebook name so I make sure I recognize you when I see you in the group?
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Seconded!!! I've spent so much time just lurking and looking through all the different discussions in this group and the videos you've posted!!! Everything has been extremely helpful. Happy to be a part of the Facebook group as well!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Dammit SideSteel, I had almost completely quit Facebook. Now I have a reason to start paying attention to it again.

Many of your food and lifting suggestions were helpful to me back when I first decided to unfuck myself, though I believe at that time I talked to Sara a lot more when she was around. Recently several of the interactions we had got me questioning and refining my approach to dealing with the...less physically adept among the population. As such, I'd say that spreading the word is the least I can do.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Dammit SideSteel, I had almost completely quit Facebook. Now I have a reason to start paying attention to it again.

Same exact thought here. LMAO!

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Dammit SideSteel, I had almost completely quit Facebook. Now I have a reason to start paying attention to it again...

About 90% of my FB feed is ETP, Lyle's group, Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, JISSN and Eric Helms. I've filtered out the friends peddling MLM crap and all the schleps who do nothing but share inane garbage like "What animal will you be in your next life?" and "Which Star Wars character are you?".
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Dammit SideSteel, I had almost completely quit Facebook. Now I have a reason to start paying attention to it again...

About 90% of my FB feed is ETP, Lyle's group, Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, JISSN and Eric Helms. I've filtered out the friends peddling MLM crap and all the schleps who do nothing but share inane garbage like "What animal will you be in your next life?" and "Which Star Wars character are you?".

I should probably do that myself. It would definitely cut the spam by about 95%.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Done. I also enjoy your short Instagram tips, please keep them coming! As a beginner I have a lot to learn:).