I'm new.... Is there still room???

Options
cherbear_72
cherbear_72 Posts: 11 Member
My name is Cherie and i will be 41 tomorrow!! I weigh around 196ish... and today was the first time I actually tracked my food. Wow.... makes me sick to think I ate all that... and if i continue to eat like that, I will be up to 204.4 in 5 weeks. I lost about 30 lbs last year from stress. I even bought smaller clothes... but it all came back and then some. I have figured out I am one of the ones that has to exercise to lose any weight. So, here I am tracking my food and printing out no equipment exercises for myself. I really have no excuse.

I have made a simple change to drink more water. I try to drink at least 96 ounces of water. I am also taking Skinny Fiber. I just recently restarted taking it and I noticed a huge difference in my energy level when i stopped. So even if it doesn't help with weight loss, just the more energy is worth it to me.

So feel free to add me as a friend on here and i am also on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/cmarquart1

Replies

• penelope76
    penelope76 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My name is Cherie and i will be 41 tomorrow!! I weigh around 196ish... and today was the first time I actually tracked my food. Wow.... makes me sick to think I ate all that... and if i continue to eat like that, I will be up to 204.4 in 5 weeks. I lost about 30 lbs last year from stress. I even bought smaller clothes... but it all came back and then some. I have figured out I am one of the ones that has to exercise to lose any weight. So, here I am tracking my food and printing out no equipment exercises for myself. I really have no excuse.

I have made a simple change to drink more water. I try to drink at least 96 ounces of water. I am also taking Skinny Fiber. I just recently restarted taking it and I noticed a huge difference in my energy level when i stopped. So even if it doesn't help with weight loss, just the more energy is worth it to me.

So feel free to add me as a friend on here and i am also on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/cmarquart1
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :flowerforyou: