Here is to a New Year! JANUARY!

Options
124»

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,876 Member
    Options
    Oh that is so awful Paula. I hope you are right and that it will not spread. <3

Chris I know what you mean. Easy to find reasons to snack. Glad things are better now. B)

I had to work all Saturday also. And Sunday I played catch-up and lots of work on my tanks. And I am 2 pounds up! Not sure how that worked out. I am betting it is because I did not log everything and with being so busy it just got away from me. I must be better today. >:)

Shell
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,355 Member
    Options
    This will make you smile...

fdsl8u76hepw.jpg

Out for our walk this afternoon. He's just talking away at he granddad!!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I weigh 166 this morning. Channel 4 did a TV interview yesterday. Funny how it sounds different when you hear yourself talk.

Paula

http://kron4.com/2017/01/24/video-san-mateo-county-landslide-causes-multiple-evacuations/
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris that little Ronan is so cute! o:)

Paula I will have to see it at home. Work computer is not opening it. But I really am interested in seeing you "talk".

Down to 151 this morning. A little better.

Shell
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    194.8 this morning. Great to hear from Paula. Things still sound a little scary. Hope everyone is doing well.

Go Falcons!!! Super Bowl!!!

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Paula, what a mess. I'm so sorry. And you are right about seeing you talk. Hearing my own voice sounds odd, too.

I'll post my weight on Saturday.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Ah Chris, he's so cute! I think I'll come look at this picture regularly just to smile. :)

Paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Almost getting a full belly laugh out of him...not quite yet, tho.

Okay...141.8 this morning. I have been really good this week so that tells you I got way up there. I'm going to be in the 139s by Feb 1.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I weighed 163.5 this morning for the first time in a year. I was 176 at the beginning of this month. Now have time to eat again, so it's no longer stress-induced and feels like a manageable eating habit.

My house:
    jfrhsgvpxl5k.png
    ld9nzzvq9asg.png
    cfcwcnbnm0j3.png
    ajep3z8weabv.png
    paula
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I am so happy that you were not hurt physically. Paula what an awful experience to have had to endure. So heart breaking.

Weight is holding. Eating is good.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Paula, you look great! So sorry that your house doesn't but I'm so glad you and your family are all okay.

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    She does look great Chris! <3

Shelley