Keto Pancakes

jmbarragan
jmbarragan Posts: 21 Member
I love KISS recipes (Keep it super simple) and this one is great. 4 ingredients.
Cream Cheese approximately 3-4 tablespoons, 1 T butter, 4 eggs, 1 scoop of low carb or no carb protein shake powder. Start by putting only the cream cheese and butter in bowl (broken up into small pieces) and microwave for 20-30 seconds to soften. Use a hand mixer to blend them together well, add in the 4 eggs and blend again. Add in the protein and blend one last time. Cook in skillet with coconut oil. I serve with sugar free syrup. I only put a very small amount in between each one just to get the flavor since the syrup has some carbs.

Replies

• carolinamamasita
    carolinamamasita Posts: 21 Member
    Sounds good
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    They are not half bad and I use Walden pancake Syrup, but not a lot of it as I don't care for the "fake" sugar after taste much, but it does give it the maple flavor that I like.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    I use Walden Farms products. I just ordered Honey BBQ and now they have coffee creamer! Not sure about that because I'm sure it's fat free, carb free (which is great), sugar free, etc...but we need the fat!! I'll stick with heavy cream but the ketchup, dressings and sauces are nice options.
  • christihubbart
    christihubbart Posts: 23 Member
    I put cinnamon in mine.