Picture thread!

Options
pandorakick
pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
Figured it's long overdue to make a picture thread. So here it is! :bigsmile:
I'll start :glasses:

I haven't got recent pictures, these were made on April 6th, one month into the All Pro program. I'm 34 years old, had 2 babies (one born by c-section), 1.65 m / 5'5" and a weight of 56 kg / 123 lbs. Based on these pictures Sara and SideSteel estimated me at approx. 24% BF. Since then I've lost another 2 kg of weight:

Front relaxed:

P1010335.jpg

Front flexed:

P1010339.jpg

Side:

P1010336.jpg

Back flexed:

P1010338.jpg

I'll post newer pictures soon! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! I'll be taking progress pics on Monday - I'll update after that :drinker:
  • cmeiron
    Options
    Also: DAT BACK
  • pandorakick
    Options
    Also: DAT BACK
    :blushing:

Think my back is the most lean part of me, very curious how it looks now. Another reason to get DH to take more pictures of me soon :wink:
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You are both much smaller than me. Sorry, I should phrase that as "leaner". I still need to lose at least another 15 lbs., maybe more.
  • pandorakick
    Options
    You are both much smaller than me. Sorry, I should phrase that as "leaner". I still need to lose at least another 15 lbs., maybe more.
    According to your ticker, you've already come a long way. Kuddos for already being this far! :flowerforyou:
  • christianteach
    Options
    According to your ticker, you've already come a long way. Kuddos for already being this far! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I see have some work to do before I will post swimsuit pictures though.
  • christianteach
    Options
    I did have dh take my before pictures today with me in a swimsuit. Maybe I will post those once I can post some after shots with them. I gave no muscle definition in my flexed pics. :frown: In the meantime, here's my first MFP body shot, also taken today...if I can do this from my phone...

Mod edit: Picture removed as requested by poster.
  • pandorakick
    Options
    In your picture I see one fine looking woman! Nothing to be shy about :love:
  • cmeiron
    Options

I totally agree! Lookin' fine, woman! :bigsmile:
  • christianteach
    Options

I totally agree! Lookin' fine, woman! :bigsmile:

You all are too kind but thank you!
  • pandorakick
    Options
    Ive got new pictures! I'm quoting the old ones below for coumparisons sake:
    I haven't got recent pictures, these were made on April 6th, one month into the All Pro program. I'm 34 years old, had 2 babies (one born by c-section), 1.65 m / 5'5" and a weight of 56 kg / 123 lbs. Based on these pictures Sara and SideSteel estimated me at approx. 24% BF. Since then I've lost another 2 kg of weight:

Front relaxed:

P1010335.jpg

Front flexed:

P1010339.jpg

Side:

P1010336.jpg

Back flexed:

c6fa0009-6210-441d-8982-fc075f6300a5.jpg

6e38de9c-9bba-4b97-a6f7-726cc3a48919.jpg

36be59a4-89b9-447d-8cff-53fb619c1eb9.jpg

ec970021-0e16-4fd9-bb44-3ca29f4768a2.jpg

ae61ca19-bf98-4701-9fec-91d8696b37cf.jpg

584ec7d0-4a4b-49c2-a353-32c13e8991c6.jpg

My arms and shoulders are better developed then I expected, legs, abs and buttocks are lagging. I am however very glad to see that there is a big improvement in bum shape since the April pictures were taken! (Edited to add that in the original April back picture I was feeling rather self conscious about my behind, so I cropped it out. Now there is improvement, I'm confident enough to share the real before with you :wink: )

In these new pictures I'm about 3 kg lighter then in the old ones.
  • cmeiron
    Options
    Your arms and shoulders look fab! I noticed the difference right away. The last picture is super-cute - your tattoo looks so great on your toned waist and you clearly are feeling good about yourself :)
  • pandorakick
    Options
    Thank you :blushing:

How about those progress pic's of you that you talked about earlier in this thread? :tongue:
  • cmeiron
    Options
    Thank you :blushing:

How about those progress pic's of you that you talked about earlier in this thread? :tongue:

haha yeah, I saw that...well I could put up my latest set? Also I'll be taking pics in about a week and a half...
  • cmeiron
    Options
    Ok, here are my most recent before and afters. The before is from when I started All Pro; the after was taken at the beginning of my current cycle (6). Clearly, I'm pretty happy with the results. I *heart* All Pro 4 EVA! :love: :love: :love:

2gw9s9k.jpg

beforeafterback7monthssm.jpg

(Is it ironic that I'm posting all this between sets right now? BRB gotta do some DLs...:laugh: )
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Looking good pandorakick! I can definitely see progress everywhere, yes, you're right that there is probably more progress in your upper body, but I can see a difference in your lower body as well. Overall, a leaner look. Great job! Love the last pic!
  • sun_fish
    Options
    cmeirun - amazing progress! So much muscle showing, and yes, you look happy in your current pic. I love the way your waist dips in. And only a 12 pound difference. Wow, just wow!
  • pandorakick
    Options
    Ok, here are my most recent before and afters. The before is from when I started All Pro; the after was taken at the beginning of my current cycle (6). Clearly, I'm pretty happy with the results. I *heart* All Pro 4 EVA! :love: :love: :love:

2gw9s9k.jpg

beforeafterback7monthssm.jpg

(Is it ironic that I'm posting all this between sets right now? BRB gotta do some DLs...:laugh: )
    Oh wow! Look at that back! And your waist really leaned out as well! Very good progress there :drinker:
  • pandorakick
    Options
    Looking good pandorakick! I can definitely see progress everywhere, yes, you're right that there is probably more progress in your upper body, but I can see a difference in your lower body as well. Overall, a leaner look. Great job! Love the last pic!
    Thank you!

Do you have pictures to share? :wink:
  • sun_fish
    Options
    Thank you!

Do you have pictures to share? :wink:

Haha - I had a feeling that question might be coming! Yes, I will go outside my comfort zone and post some pics.