Picture thread!

Options

Replies

• PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I do have before photos but they're just coming out huge! I am making the JPG into lower case? what else can I do? i'm crap on computers!!!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options

You look fantastic!!! No wonder you lose weight so slowly...it doesn't look like you need to lose any!
  • christianteach
    Options
  • christianteach
    Options
    I do have before photos but they're just coming out huge! I am making the JPG into lower case? what else can I do? i'm crap on computers!!!

I see you're using photobucket. You should be able to make them smaller there.
  • PennyHarris123
    Options
    thank you....it's after seeing this photo that I do look slim now ( compare to ones I took earlier in the year)....I don't see it when I look in the mirror as I'm blinded by my weight...i'm not looking at the scale anymore, think I might have a break from that and just continue with this programme....
    I don't understand the photobucket and reducing the size...i'm awful on it...I've no idea! I was going to put my before photos on but theyre' just so large!!
  • christianteach
    Options
    thank you....it's after seeing this photo that I do look slim now ( compare to ones I took earlier in the year)....I don't see it when I look in the mirror as I'm blinded by my weight...i'm not looking at the scale anymore, think I might have a break from that and just continue with this programme....
    I don't understand the photobucket and reducing the size...i'm awful on it...I've no idea! I was going to put my before photos on but theyre' just so large!!

With Photobucket, you select the picture, then edit, then resize. Hope this helps!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Hon, I really don't know why you were fretting about posting your pic's: you look wonderful! :love:
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hon, I really don't know why you were fretting about posting your pic's: you look wonderful! :love:

Completely agree with this! You look great, and no worries about the pics - we can definitely see you have nothing to worry about! :flowerforyou:
  • PennyHarris123
    Options
    thanks everyone you're all too kind! I'm glad I took them as I HAVE to walk away from the scales....I just look at my wobbles and am blinded by the old chubby me! thank you :flowerforyou:
    weights are just so important. I did 6 months of intense cardio and loved it....but it's weight training that's changed my figure
  • PennyHarris123
    Options
    thanks everyone you're all too kind! I'm glad I took them as I HAVE to walk away from the scales....I just look at my wobbles and am blinded by the old chubby me! thank you :flowerforyou:
    weights are just so important. I did 6 months of intense cardio and loved it....but it's weight training that's changed my figure
    forgot to add that i'm 5ft5 and 140 pounds, stuck at that weight for couple of months....was originally 154 but that's taken a year to get down 14 pounds. With cardio only I lost 7 pounds and then was stuck for about 5 months so started weight training and it budged again but now stuck again but I'm going to hide the scales!
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! great job!
  • PennyHarris123
    Options
    You look stunning! great job!
    thank you! I've got to start believing it too! :flowerforyou:
  • christianteach
    Options
    Guess it's my turn since I hit my first goal...originally I thought I would be happy to get back to what was my "normal" before my injury. However, now that I see what others have accomplished I'm not stopping here. I want to look good with or without clothes and I'm not there yet!! At this point I'm going to concentrate on getting stronger, lifting heavier, and decreasing my body fat. Unfortunately that will mean I'm stuck eating at a deficit for a while longer but it will be worth it someday. Our next cruise is in 77 days and I have lots of work to do to be swimsuit ready for it!!!

Before:

Mod edit: Picture removed as requested by poster.

Just before I started AP

Now (I'm at Cycle 4, week 4)

I either don't have much muscle yet or it's still hiding out behind my fat. I will get there though...I will not give up!!

I'm at the stage where I'm comfortable in clothes now, but not without.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Well dang, look at you!!! :drinker:
    Ok, now I feel silly, 'cause I saw that pic of you in the swimsuit in the other thread (lost 50+ lbs thread) and TOTALLY didn't clue in that it was you...just thought "wow, she did great!" LOL
    Seriously, you've done a fantastic job and have been so consistent. I'm sure the days leading up to your well-deserved cruise will go well, and then you can show off those CLEARLY VISIBLE guns whilst wearing tank tops in whatever warm and sunny destination you have planned :)
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Great pics christianteach! I hope you are really proud of yourself, like cmeirun said you have done fantastic and been consistent. I love your plans for the future - to keep lifting and getting stronger. Can't wait to hear all about the cruise! Oh, and cute swimsuit :smile:
  • christianteach
    Options
    Well dang, look at you!!! :drinker:
    Ok, now I feel silly, 'cause I saw that pic of you in the swimsuit in the other thread (lost 50+ lbs thread) and TOTALLY didn't clue in that it was you...just thought "wow, she did great!" LOL
    Seriously, you've done a fantastic job and have been so consistent. I'm sure the days leading up to your well-deserved cruise will go well, and then you can show off those CLEARLY VISIBLE guns whilst wearing tank tops in whatever warm and sunny destination you have planned :)

That's a good thing!! I never would have put that picture out there in the main forum if I thought anyone would know it was me!!! And thanks again! I hope I make a lot more progress between now and that cruise. I have 77 days to work on it. :tongue:
  • christianteach
    Options
    Great pics christianteach! I hope you are really proud of yourself, like cmeirun said you have done fantastic and been consistent. I love your plans for the future - to keep lifting and getting stronger. Can't wait to hear all about the cruise! Oh, and cute swimsuit :smile:

Thanks!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    What great progress! I said it before and I will say to again: you look marvelous! :glasses:
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look great, fab progress. I wish I had had a cruise to inspire me too!