Workout DVD/blogs/videos

Since we have a couple healthy food discussions, let's make a workout one!

My favorites are Lindsay Brin. I lost all my PP weight from my 1st child with her DVDs. She is great for prenatal and postpartum workout, especially the tummy. She's starting a new workout challenge tomorrow
https://www.momsintofitness.com/blog/

2nd is Denise Austin. I like her attitude and her workouts are easy to follow.

And I love Jillian Michaels. 30 day shred was a fun workout and I also enjoyed No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

For Yoga, I like yoga with adriene. She's starting a 30 day yoga challenge
https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene

Now that I have 3 LOs I'll admit I have let "me" time slip. I have 30 pounds to lose to a healthy BMI. I would really like to get back into working out. Post your favorites!

Replies

• 123Scoots
    123Scoots Posts: 8 Member
    I am a Jillian Michaels girl. Her workout philosophy is similar to mine: functional training. It's tough, but in a good way. I just restarted her Bodyshred program yesterday and I am already so very sore. I received her 10 minute DVD for Christmas, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    I like all of the above mentioned. The have to say that when I am feeling mellow and stuck in the house I also like to do the Leslie Sansone walking videos on YouTube. She has quite a few and my kids like to do them with me. It s a guilty pleasure I would never admit in person, LOL.

• C3E9
    C3E9 Posts: 4 Member
    Dance fitness with Jessica is fun on YouTube. That's what first got me into dance workouts. I was able to get comfortable with them before taking a class at the gym.
  • StormCloakMom
    StormCloakMom Posts: 1 Member
    JessicaSmithTV on YouTube is amazing! She has hundreds of workouts, from mellow barefoot workouts, to HIIT craziness I haven't tried. She also gets bonus points for Peanut, her cute pup that likes to hangout while she records.
  • Antiprincess
    Antiprincess Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a fan of the Bikini Body Mommy workouts. I don't usually watch the videos, just do the assigned workouts for the day, but I dig that it's free and is a long-term program. I appreciate her body positivity and interactivity on Facebook as well.