General Discussion about the Group

lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
edited January 2017 in Social Groups
For general discussion about group administrative stuff or ideas for a better group experience.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    First things first, the banner screws up how it looks, but I can't figure out how to get rid of it, does anyone know?
  • lemurcat12
    On other things, my idea for 2017 (in part because I am not working on weight right now) is that we can set the following goals (as many as we want):

Pounds lost
    Weekly exercise goals
    Days eating on plan/within calories

Any other ideas of things to include?
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    How many hours of sleep per night? maybe
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Getting in enough water. I have a problem with that during the summer time. Its even worse during the winter time. I am just not thirsty.
  • lemurcat12
    Cool, those are great ideas. I totally meant to include sleep as I was thinking about it the other day and then forgot. I blame sleep deprivation, heh!
  • lilac_bunny
    lilac_bunny Posts: 137 Member
    I thought I would say hi. I haven’t joined a group before although I have been posting on a lose 5lb thread monthly. I have been gradually moving towards my goals but really struggling to kick the bad habits. I still have days where I will literally just have chocolate. Also struggling to build an actual healthy lifestyle.
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 129 Member
    Well, I wasn't expecting that 4 pounds down this week and I haven't had the best of weeks. With family birthdays and just unhealthy stuff in general so to counteract that I have been food prepping this weekend for the week to come so I know exactly what I am having for my lunches and my evening meals and my Breakfasts are always pretty much the same I normally do overnight oats I just do different fruits and flavourings to mix it up. I hope all of you have had a great week and been behaving I look forward to seeing the results so far. Stay positive and motivated and we will do this together. <3
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Jerseygene....high five on the 4 pounds! that is awesome!!
  • jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 129 Member
    bm1409 wrote: »
    Jerseygene....high five on the 4 pounds! that is awesome!!

Thank's.
  • lemurcat12
    Excellent! I love surprising bonus losses.

And welcome, Lilac Bunny!