Bulletproof coffee

Options
I've been following the bulletproof diet for almost a year. I'm not in a hurry to lose weight, so I do wat some carbs. When I do eat carbs I choose sprouted grain flours, cookie recipes low in sugar (use 1/2 xylitol and 1/2 coconut sugar as a sweetener), fruits, or homemade bread.

Have you tried the bulletproof coffee? Bulletproof eating is basically high healthy fats, greens, selective fruits, grass fed/pasture raised protein. It is pretty amazing!

I am not a huge fanatic about it. Everything in moderation and I got blood work done and plan to continue doing every year. Cholesterol and sugar levels are perfect.

Replies

• ramosla5132
    ramosla5132 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make my version of BPC by making french press Peet's about 12 oz, and blend it with 1 T of Kerrygold butter and 1T of MCT oil by Nature's Way and 1T of SF Hazelnut syrup. I love it. Takes my appetite away and I feel energetic even with decaf. It is how I break my fast in the AM. I then use a 10AM-6PM eating window and fast the rest of the time. I am a slow loser this way, but I am happy, am losing, never super hungry, and I meet my net carb goal of 20 or fewer carbs.