Ladies working on their 6-pack?

Options
Hey everybody,

I'm quite new on the MFP but I'm already liking it very much here!
My goal is to get rid of excessive fat and get nicely toned.

As woman, it is less common to want to rock a six pack :) but I'm sure there must be other ladies out there working on the same goal.

How about following each other and sharing tips and tricks?
Here are my activities, my diet plan and motivation boosters.
What are yours?

Activities:
-Sworkit sessions about 4 times a week (I did Freeletics for 2 years)
-Running 2 to 3 times a week (5k distance every time)
-Currently preparing to join a kickboxing class in 2 weeks (I'm familiar with krav-maga and vietvodao, so I'm into combat sports :)
-Stretching sessions

Diet:
Working on losing 3 kilos.
The food diary helps a lot.

Motivation boosters:
-music (mostly metal for me)
-fitbit (yes, it's a gadget, but it's also an excellent "partner", it helps me stay focused)
-taking pictures of my body's evolution every couple of weeks.

Let me know how you do!

Cheers B)

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    You can see mine in my pics...I just try to average about 7-8 hours of exercise per week, and include 2 heavy lifting days when possible. I don't do a lot of concentrated ab work, but I do turbo jam(which says works the abs) and have recently been adding Jillian's six week six pack abs just because I like it and do it as a change.
  • littefish2018
    littefish2018 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first week of P90x and will do the full 90 days with weights then return to my regular pilates. I need to cut out the recreation alcohol and sugar I think if I want to see mine, but I'll let check back in a few weeks and let you know the progress! Right behind you guys!
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I have more of a 4 pack. I like when I can see my abs but then I also lose my bust & *kitten*.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I have more of a keg going on!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm currently going in the opposite direction of abs (bulking atm), and to be honest, even after I cut, I don't think I will ever have a 6-pack unless I was super duper lean which I don't think is going to ever happen.

Looking forward to some killer progress shots in here of you ladies though ;)