Need Recommendation for Protein Powder & Not Too $$$

Options
2»

Replies

• RisiM
    RisiM Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The Protein Works make a diet whey which is low carb. Don't know if they ship outside the UK. It's ok for a rushed lunch when I only get 15 minutes.
  • dancing_daisy
    dancing_daisy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Where abouts in the world are you? I'm in the UK, I go to Home Bargins for a Protein Dynamix mix. It's £11 for 1kg, comes in as 19g of protein per scope and a little over 1g of carbs.

yblze1eq19vu.png
  • Umm_Leila
    Umm_Leila Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I want to start incorporating protein shakes in the morning since I tend to skip breakfast and also my husband also needs something in the morning since his stomach can't handle food very early in the morning....

ANYWAYS!

I used to do BeachBody and loved the Shakeology - but seriously - I don't have over $100 a month to spend on a freakin protein drink no matter how good it is. The other thing I liked about Shakeology is that it was low-glycemic and have very little net carbs from what I remember.

I was hoping there was something similar out there that is lchf/keto friendly because I can't afford to try a bunch of different ones until I find the best one. I trust you guys have probably put them all through the ringer so please let me know the best one you have found that doesn't break the bank.

Thanks in advance!

I really like Isopure zero. They are not grainy and a 3lb tub lasts me about a month and a half for $40 (I usually find the best prices on Amazon)