back at it again

Options
Skittles2183
Skittles2183 Posts: 1,594 Member
It had taken me a long time to really hit rock bottom. I first came to MFp back in Jan 2014 at 371lbs that year I lost 69lbs but shortly after I got back into old habits and the scale was going up, after a while I just stopped caring and finally last night I broke down and got on the scale to see I am now 380lbs. this is the highest I have ever been, I feel like I am just killing my self slowly and I'm not even living life. So today I decided I need to change and the only way that will happen is if I do it, no one else. So here I am again trying everything I can to be a healthy me.

Replies

• HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Wtg skittles for coming back. I hope when you find your groove this time that it is the life long one fpr you.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    thank you both. this time around is going to be harder for me, I know each time just keeps getting harder and harder, I just have to learn not to get mad at my self and to take it one day at a time, its not a race.
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    It isnt a race at all. I have stopped and started so much its just crazy. I went from 335 down to 200 and managed to put back on 50 again. I am plugging away at again :) One foot in front of the other...you got this.
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    @Skittles2183 do get mad! But turn it into a positive energy not a negative. Be mad enough to be focused on what you need to do and to not become blazay. It takes guts to get back to this crazy journey. After losing 96lb in 13 months I have not focused for the last 5 months, have maintained but Im still 296lb- not a place to stop. I too need to get back ontrack getting healthy.
    Glad to have you back. GO GIRL!!!!