Old Low carber, new Keto-er-er. Seeking Fun Support

Hello! I'm Melinda! New to your group and MFP. I am an artist and foodee and work half my year in food service management at anachronistic theme parks (fancy term for Renaissance Festivals) and the other half I sculpt things. I am currently parked in Texas, outside of Houston (Full-time RVer) with my Hubs and 2 boy monsters. I would love some new friends for recipe idea brainstorms and keto-chitchat. I am a certified Fangirl of several Geek genres and am collecting new interests all the time. Friend me, drop a line, whisper your favorite Keto-cracker recipe in my ear...

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Welcome, fellow Geek and Ren Faire fan! :) I hope you like it here. In our...cousin group, I believe, there is another RV...enthusiast who lives a good portion of life ...on the road. I can't remember her by name, but if I do, I'll pass it on.

Most good cracker recipes I've heard of (haven't personally experienced) include flax...
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Welcome from another member of the Geek family!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    I'm neither Geek nor have a food diary that would be of interest to anyone but am a strong keto believer (specific interest: neurological disorders) so thought I'd pop in and say hello.
  • RubySugar6336
    RubySugar6336 Posts: 7 Member
    @kpk54 I am also interested in the effect of keto on certain brain disorders. Thanks for the warm welcome, folks~
  • dmhaag
    dmhaag Posts: 172 Member
    Fellow RenFaire enthusiast amongst other fantasy themed geekdom activities. I am just now starting my keto research, but have many years experience with LCHF. Add me if you'd like!