2017: Goals and progress

Options
What are your 2017 or January goals? And how is your progress?

January goals:
1) Rise by 6am weekdays. Doing great. Need to improve going to bed early
2) Pray first thing. All good.
3) Do am yoga. Short and sweet and nice way to wake up. Wear cozy pants and hoodie so am warm.

Replies

• sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My goals for the year are to:
    1. run a mile each day of the year
    2. Run a 5k in less than 35 minutes.
    3. Finish a sprint triathlon
    4. Eat 5-6 small meals everyday and drink 20 oz of water during or between those meals
    5. Don't let the stress of school rule my life
    6. Learn to love riding my bike again
    7. Finish the Bikini Body Guide program
    8. Lift weights with my boy 3-4 days a week.

So far I have run every day. I have found a sprint tri and have a training plan in place. I have asked a friend for help with the swim. I have made a BBG notebook and downloaded the app. I've been riding my bike a little each day on the trainer since it's so cold. Today I need to meal prep for the week and plan my lessons so I'm prepared for Monday.
  • mhart1114
    mhart1114 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goals for the year are to:
    1.Meal plan (lunches included)
    2.Cook more at home
    3.Do 20 "men style" push-ups correctly
    4.Attend a group work-out at the Y at least 3 days a week.
    5.Plan active activities for the entire family and join in the activity.
    5.Find a new career closer to home. (No more long commutes). Which will allow more time for the above list.

So far I have planned out this weeks menu and lunches for the entire family. Since I have done this I have cooked at home every night. I quit my very expensive gym and joined the Y which I get FREE group exercise classes and have attended a couple to get a feel for which ones I simply love. I am attempting to do men's push-ups each day. Working my way up to a total of 20. I have planned a skating night with the fam coming this weekend. I love skating!

As for the new career, I have no idea where to even start. UGH!