Level one

Options
2»

Replies

• EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm finish level 1 in 4 days. Good job! I've lost a bit first week but I'm guessing it's mostly water weight we will see how much I will lose by the end of level one
  • stewartmisty88
    stewartmisty88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 4! I must say...resting yesterday really helped. Im not so sore and my endurance has def. improved since day 1. I need to work on my breathing and pushups though.
  • glissongal
    glissongal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this next week. How is everyone doing? Feeling like you are getting in a groove?
  • stewartmisty88
    Options
    I have to admit I have not been doing the jumping jacks which is probably a key part. 1. because they give me "stitches" and 2 because my floor creaks really loudly and would upset the people in the room below me. I started level 2 today and I was disappointed there wasn't any squats! I really want to work out my butt. I went back to level 1 for some of the moves I preferred. I feel like I am not going to have any results by the end :(

Dont give up! Modify as need be but keep your body moving. Just a thought! Maybe you could complete the workouts and afterwards do another round of butt blasting squats? I love to squat. Sounds a little silly but after i use the restroom...which is ALOT with the gallon of water im drinking a day...ill do 10 squats (while im still in the restroom)
  • stewartmisty88
    Options
    Today is Day 7! Ive lost 4lbs and can def. see and feel a difference. I took a picture on January 10th which was a day before i started the shred and 1 yesterday before starting my workout. Let me tell ya....the changes in my stomach, back and legs are VERY noticable. I plan on taking pictures every 5 days. Im beyond thrilled and want to let you ladies know....its NOT easy...But DONT give up.
  • stewartmisty88
    Options
    So with a 2 day break...im back in action. Broke a bone in my foot a few yrs ago and its been very very hard to push myself with the pain. Just finished day 9 and cant wait to start level 2