Weekend Is Here

Options
cynthiapick
cynthiapick Posts: 49 Member
Hello,
Once again the weekend is upon us, and it is going to be a very hot one. What are you going to do with your weekend?
For those with school age children, the school holidays are also about to start so often your routine will have to change. It might be a good opportunity to do some family walks and picnics etc. That way, you can still eat your healhy foods.

Many of you will be planning to go on holidays soon, how do you play it? Do you go and stick to your eating plan, or do you go out 100% to eat whatever you want, then vow to get back to mfp as soon as you get back. Whatever you choose to do, remember we are always here to support and encourage.

Have a lovely weekend, enjoy yourself, drink plenty of water and keep cool.

Cynthia

Replies

• monartlady
    monartlady Posts: 21
    Options
    In Ireland, the secondary schools close end of May, and the primary schools close end of June, so we're well into the school holiday season here. And the weather is absolutely gorgeous. I'm taking full advantage of the weather spring cleaning the house. Getting rid of clothes that don't fit, to the charity shop with them, and washing some of the 'thin' clothes that have been hidden away. Yahoo, they're out again. Washing windows, hand washing the car, the place is just about sparkling at this stage. It's all exercise and the place is clean, which also helps put me in a good mood! Enjoy the weekend everyone. And for anyone walking on the roads, be careful, wear bright clothes. Drivers have glare on windscreens to contend with too, and it's combine harvester season in Ireland now, so lots of more heavy country trafffic.Stay safe.
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Im taking two weeks leave starting Monday, I cant wait. Unfortunately its just to get a break from work and sort out my cluttered house. monartlady you've given me inspiration...hopefully I be half as productive as you have been, however I do want to spend some time sitting at the computer as I have been very lazy recently at a volunteer job I do which is transcribing old parish records onto a database for a free geneological search site. So just need to organise myself and get the cleaning, painting and decluttering done as well as doing some of my church records...plus some gardening if the weather stays as lovely as its been.
    Have a lovely weekend all.

barb