25 hour fast...weird?

Options
Curiously, after a recent 25 hour fast, I felt exceptionally positive and I felt more energized than, I as far as I can recollect, ever having done so before.

Replies

• Kiwi_Billings
    Kiwi_Billings Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have felt that way too! It can be amazing!
  • pacific904
    pacific904 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have just done a 3 day fast and felt so good. Sadly I failed doing a 10 day stretch. I have to cook for my family and last night was my downfall.
    Avid follower of Jason Fung and www.dietdoctor.com.

A question? Would anyone know if a continuous fast is more beneficial than intermittent fasting for removing fat stores and general health?

• DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am only on Day 4 of 18:6 daily ( I started this past Monday ). My energy level has been PHENOMENAL...I can't get over it!
  • cdebracy
    cdebracy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    pacific904 wrote: »
    I have just done a 3 day fast and felt so good. Sadly I failed doing a 10 day stretch. I have to cook for my family and last night was my downfall.
    Avid follower of Jason Fung and www.dietdoctor.com.

A question? Would anyone know if a continuous fast is more beneficial than intermittent fasting for removing fat stores and general health?

From what I've read, a continuous fast is better, but harder for people to do. I got used to 16:8 and just finished a 36 hour fast and didn't even do the bone broth. I'm going to shoot for that twice a week and see how it goes.