Ladies: What do you hate about your weight loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    People saying "you don't have to lose weight" or assuming that I have poor body image because I want to loose some more weight.
    If I had a dollar for every time I was inquired about having an eating disorder/body image problems, I'd be rich!
  • starswillfly
    starswillfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That I can't seem to lose my thighs, no matter how many squats I do. :sad:
    And not to mention that everyone I know is telling me I'm already skinny and whatnot. I'm curvy and I just feel like no matter how much weight I lose I'm still like that.
  • hseipel12
    Options
    Armpit fat! My arms, chest and back all look tone, except for that stupid armpit fat! It doesn't matter what I do, those fat rolls won't go away..
  • thebusyhoneybee
    Options
    I hated loosing all those cup sizes in my bra.
  • swanke17
    swanke17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Losing the fat in my butt and thighs! It's so hard and drives me crazy!!
  • mander8282
    mander8282 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    People telling me I look fine and that i don't need to lose any weight.....and my stubborn POT BELLY !!!! My legs and arms are getting nice and toned, but the belly.....grrrrr....the belly !!!! :)
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I cant lose weight in my thighs, like wut..?
  • Snickers88q
    Snickers88q Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot in my boobs too, so I went to Victoria's Secret to get re-measured, and she told me I was now a 34C......before I lost the weight I was a 36B, so I asked her, "How can that be?" She said that's the way it works! I thought, well alrighty then!! I got a great push up and the girls looks great!.......in the bra. We won't talk about when they're free. :)
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Stubborn belly. :( Even at 108lb, I had a belly.

I dislike people commenting on my body in general, and the comments start to roll in when I get close to my goal. Even from strangers, which is really weird.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    The eating less food part. I want all the foods all the time. Yum.

This is me. I hate that being short and "smaller" means my calorie requirements are lower. I wish I could have the calorie requirements of a 6'5" man :laugh: .

(old post I know, but I had to comment lol)
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My boobs :(((( They are small to begin with. I can only get bras from girls' stores :(((((

And having to explain that although I do not look that big, my belly is still the same size as my hips ( Thanks to my good genes.. ) .. and I don't ovulate when I am just slightly overweight!
  • Pequecha
    Options
    Amen to all of these. 1."You're so skinny"--2. deflated boobs 3."Why did you lose weight?"

Agreed. But truth be told, I don't tire of the skinny remarks and don't find it offensive. The deflated boobs suck!!! And what I also hate, is being so close to your goal but not hitting it

I totally agree!!!!
  • roxanethree
    roxanethree Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind losing the boobs so much-I still kept enough, but I'm another one that hates how they are so deflated. That was my biggest surprise in my weight-loss.
  • samspam1023
    samspam1023 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hate that I lose weight from my torso (upper abs and chest) first before anywhere else on my body. At least when I was heavier, I had an hourglass figure and my clothes fit better.

Now I'm a pear with giant arms. I tried to move down to my old dress shirts because I can button them over my stomach and boobs now. Unfortunately, they're too tight in the arms!

35-29-42. My husband loves my butt and thighs, but clothing manufacturers sure don't. Time to call a tailor.
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I hate that I still seem to have fat arms! My measurements are 32-26-36, but I want my arms to be much thinner and I am hoping to bring my waist to less than 25 inches.

I also really, really hate when people act like food is evil or that it is rude to pass on food. I'm working on eating less sweets, and succeeding, but when I turn down ice cream or doughnuts at work my coworkers act as though I'm committing treason. And for the evil food idea, some women I work with say, "Oh I wish I were still young enough to eat that!" when I decide to eat a sweet and forgo something else for lunch. I want to say, "You can! Just balance out your calories!"
  • RobinHayes7777
    RobinHayes7777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My skin hangs a bit and my arms, collar bones & face are too skinny :/ . I can't choose where the weight wants to come off but I am trying to work on my legs by using the arc trainer & walking! I feel better this way than being in a size 12 though!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    1. The clothes (baggy)

2. People telling you "Don't lose anymore weight!" Or "You don't need to lose weight!"

3. Troubled parts in working out (thighs, hips, stomach, etc.)

4. People telling you that you look sick or too skinny.

5. People bringing you junk food, or insisting you to "eat it."

^all this plus smaller boobs & some excess skin.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind losing the boobs so much-I still kept enough, but I'm another one that hates how they are so deflated. That was my biggest surprise in my weight-loss.

Same here! Went down 2 cup sizes but the skin is still there! :(
  • NessaWilde
    NessaWilde Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Loss of boob is making me very sad :(