Weight loss goals

Options
♡MyCurves
♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
What is your current weight loss goal and your ending weight loss goal ?
I myself am aiming for a short term goal for 70 pounds by the middle of this year (June 1st)--I've lost 30 already, so i have 40 more to go.

By the end of the year i plan to be down another 50, so a total of 120 pound loss this year. It's a tall order, but i'm up for the challenge! :#

Replies

• irie4200
    irie4200 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100 lbs
  • Rag_Doll
    Rag_Doll Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30lb (or more) by June 20th for our anniversary. I guess my big goal is 80 - 90lb
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at LEAST 30 by my bday (June) and ultimate goal is at LEAST 200. How long did it take you to lose the 30? Just started Keto and not sure what normal projected weight loss is.
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at LEAST 30 by my bday (June) and ultimate goal is at LEAST 200. How long did it take you to lose the 30? Just started Keto and not sure what normal projected weight loss is.

Everyone is different. There's people that'll lose over 20 in a month, some under that, so don't try to compare...just focus in you. I'm 45 pounds down now and it's taken me a while. About 3.5 months. I lost the most weight in a shorter period of time when I first started. I had lost 20 in about 5 weeks, I believe. However, like I stated previously in another post.... I've hit a few plateaus along the way. Gl!!
  • TheNewRaeRae
    TheNewRaeRae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My overall goal was to lose 114, but now it's 106 because I'm down 8 in the first week! :wink:

Because I have so much to lose, I'm focusing on 10 at a time.

My goal right now is to get out of the 270s, and I'm so close to that! :smiley:
  • btroxell08
    btroxell08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to reach 175, but I might go lower to hit a fitness goal. Right now I have 73 lbs to go. I break mine down into 25 lb goals so the whole thing does not seem so unattainable!
  • need2move2
    need2move2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to a healthy weight... I really do not know what that will be for my body yet... I guess I will know it when I get there. Looking forward to the journey. For me it is not just about weight loss... it is about a new life style that works for me and helps me to avoid diabetes, heart disease and if I have cancer cell not to feed them sugar so they will grow!
  • beclulu13
    beclulu13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My total goal is 67lbs but I'm also going to listen to my body as I go along. I'd like to be at the halfway mark by July at the very least,
  • Amberecurl
    Amberecurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I stopped weighing myself, I struggle with the scale. But I know the last time I stepped k the scale I was 208lbs. So I can stand to lose at least 60 lbs. Or so. My goal is to look and feel good and toned, as I am also incorporating weightlifting so the number may realistically be much higher with the muscle mass.
  • kgibbz
    kgibbz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    CW: 225
    Goal 1: 199 by my 9th wedding anniversary May 31, 2017
    Goal 2: 175 by October 2017
    Goal 3: 150 by December 31, 2017

NS Goals: get off Metformin, have more energy, being more active and wanting to exercise, size 8-10, be able to wear high heels again without my feet and back aching, be able to cross my legs comfortably.

I want to not have obsessive relationship with food- like I hope the day comes when I'm at a birthday party and elect to eat a hamburger and veggies rather than standing over the chips and swerve when they come out with a cake lol

I also hope to some day get pregnant relatively easily and have a healthy (not high risk) pregnancy and be able to have the cute belly and not just be huge.

Wow! It really feels good to write that all out.
  • allhapa
    allhapa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have a real weight number in mind but it is for sure over the 30lb mark. I'd like to get down to about a size 8 like a solid, not flabby size 8. For me it is less about the number and more about how things fit and feel. I want to do simple things like wear knee high boots that fit over my calves... currently not too many options...
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    100 LBS total for me or when I feel healthy but I believe that be around 100 lbs