Features you might like to know about...cross posted

Options
fitster9
fitster9 Posts: 3 Member
Hey everyone, just want to point something out that I've used for years. While I have decided to log and post on MFP, I have always had an account on Sparkpeople. Two items they have that are tops to use even if you are on MFP or another site. They have a GREAT workout generator that allows you to develop a workout based on the equipment you have to use. It also shows how to do each exercise with proper form. For heavy lifters this may not be your jam, but for the rest of us, it's a great resource. Plus you can print off your workout and take it to the gym if you want. Also the Sparkpeople recipe builder and recipe box features are awesome. It allows you to create your own healthy recipe collection which you can share with others or not.

Features I love on MFP include the connection to my Garmin Vivofit, the bar code scanner works really well and finds almost everything, the quick log feature that allows you to save and copy meals or suppliments you take everyday with a quick click, (and that so many of you are on there with me). I hope you found this information helpful.

Replies

• bertadee812
    bertadee812 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • RRalphycc
    RRalphycc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanx fit. After I tackle this site I'll look into the Spark thing.
  • kfeuerherm
    kfeuerherm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pointers! I was thinking of keeping my FatSecret account for some purposes too. So... for the meals... do you log twice, once there and once here? Mostly I've found the facility here good, though I wish there were better support for food weight (I'm a European-style cook....) :)