New To Group

Options
I have wanted to make the move to clean eating, but I find it challenging with getting the buy-in from my wife and kids. They do not eat unhealthy, but they do not eat clean foods. Have any of you faced this issue, and if so, how did you overcome this barrier?

Replies

• 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Perhaps by getting them eager to try it? I found a lot of the material on Beyond Diet to be great to get you thinking of doing it all healthier. Might be worth a look WITH them? https://www.beyonddiet.com/

The foods actually look fabulous, and are flavour-filled....

buffaloburgerlarge.jpggarlicandredpepperflakeshrimplarge.jpg
  • amiewills
    amiewills Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. My husband and kids just don't want to eat the same way I want to. I make food that can be clean or "traditional". When my family has fajitas, I use the grilled onions, peppers, chicken, tomato, and avocado on a salad. When they have steak and veggies, I have mostly veggies and a small amount of steak. I've been doing this for about a month and it's working pretty well.
  • Redhouse6758
    Redhouse6758 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Not doing well with this eating clean.. Just ate 8 mini baby ruth's over the a 4 hour period. I am hungry but I don't want anything that I am currently cooking (Chilli) or have cooked (cabbage). I am trying so hard not to order out... Ok rant is over.