Zumba Toning & Zumba Sentao

Options
I have a Zumba class a couple of nights a week but I wanted to do it more often so I bought a Zumba DVD that has Zumba Toning & Also Zumba Sentao which is Chair Zumba.You might want to try that.

Replies

• helen_freud
    helen_freud Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oooo I will have a look I have the dvd set with the zumba sticks but never really used it as it tires me out so much need to do something about it as I'm only 27
  • Amandapowell61590
    Options
    I have the zumba dvd set. So far I've just been sticking to the Activate dvd. 20 minutes burns a good 200 calories!
  • funcaramelqt76
    funcaramelqt76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On Ebay, I purchased Zumba Fitness 2 Wii and Zumba Fitness Core Wii and I have been a workout machine this week (5x). I actually LOVE the Zumba games for Wii more than the DVDs or some of the classes. I love with the games you get a calorie count and earn stars through doing correct moves to unlock bonuses! Can't wait until the new Zumba game comes out in October!
  • supermaninprogress
    supermaninprogress Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just did the cardio party this week for the first time in two years. That was ridiculous!!! But I'm all in this time around. I'm going to reach my goal!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this since I usually do Zumba on the Wii 4 times a week. I will be camping July 25-28 but wou,d still love to be a part of. I do have the DVD set just like what was already mentioned I love the Wii much more than the DVDs
  • helen_freud
    Options
    Sounds like I need the DVDs I used it once when it first came out but didn't like it at all but I think that was more due to living in an extremely small house and I could do any moves properly but I'm now in a much larger house so will be able to do it :) I'm aiming to loose 15-20 in a months time x and hoping to get my poor fitness level up x
  • pocahontas_39
    pocahontas_39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to your group but I think I qualify because I love Zumba, and I do it 5 times a week at the gym. Basic Zumba on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, Zumba Toning on Tuesday, Zumba Sentao on Wednesday. I have decided that I need to pick up my intensity, but not kill myself doing it...so glad to have a group for Zumba.
  • helen_freud
    Options
    i seem well out of the loop for all the different types of zumba, im so glad i started this as i know alot of people do it and im learning just how much veraity there is with it x im really looking forward to starting my diet and exercise plan tomorrow x im just about the sort out all my food and plan my exercise in for the day :) x