Options
    Monday-rest or run
    Tuesday night-1 hour taekwondo
    Wednesday night-1 hour taekwondo-usually sparring
    Thursday-rest, run or occasional one hour sparring class
    Friday night-1 hour taekwondo
    Saturday morning-light/traditional Taekwondo
    Sunday morning-2 hours sparring and sometimes another 2 in the afternoon

I've just joined the gym so i'm contemplating adding the gym to the rest days and the Saturday.
  • barbarafallsopp
    barbarafallsopp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    M, W - 6 am BBOD video at home,
    7:30 pm Boot camp class at the gym
    T, R, F - 6 am BBOD video at home
    Sat - 830 am Boot camp class at the gym
    Sun - whenever I wake up, BBOD video at home or 11 am Insanity class at the gym if I want to be social.
  • Bhanbury
    Bhanbury Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I get up at 5:45-have a green teal latte, get the 2 older kids to the bustop by 6:45 and am on the tread mill and doing weights by 7 am. The younger kids is up at 8 am so we dress and get ready to take her to school by 9am. I was never a morning person but having the kids sure did switch that up!

I don't know how to reply to just one person but do you make your green tea latte at home? would you share that recipe?!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I workout at home, so whenever the stars align and the kids let me. Lately I've been doing it right before lunch/during the baby's first nap so I can eat as soon as I'm done.
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    The Latte is so awesome! I have more energy all day and no crash! However, I used 1 tbsp cashew cream instead of the coconut cream as I found the coconut cream to oily. (Soak cashews overnight, add some cashew milk and the cashews and blend to make cashew cream)
    I also started making an extra big batch of everything pre-adding the matcha so that I could have the latte quicker. hehe.

Here you go:
    Ingredients:

2 cups filtered water
    1 small piece of ginger, peeled (about the size of your thumb)
    1/2 teaspoon whole cardamom
    1 cinnamon stick
    1/4 cup coconut cream
    1 teaspoon matcha powder
    1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Pour water into small saucepan. Add cinnamon, cardamom, peeled ginger, and a pinch of sea salt to water.

Bring water to a boil over high heat. Immediately turn heat to low and cover. Simmer liquid for at least 15 minutes. Place a fine mesh strainer over a small bowl. Strain liquid and discard ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon. Pour liquid back into the saucepan.

Add matcha to water and using a matcha whisk, stir until fully combined and lump-free.

Add coconut cream, vanilla, and coconut palm sugar to matcha.

Heat over low, whisking continuously until sugar is dissolved and milk is heated through. Serve immediately.

Note: If you do not have a matcha whisk, or if you prefer a frothy drink, after step three add all remaining ingredients the saucepan, heat through and then use a blender on low to combine.

Recipe and photography by Kaitlyn Noble.