This week's menu

Options
Anyone wanna share what they've made for meals this week? It would be cool to share ideas.
I meal prep for myself and my fiancé a few days ahead of time. We don't mind eating leftovers or the same thing for a few days in a row.
For lunches we've had:
- shredded chicken with bbq sauce on a whole wheat sandwich thin and brussel sprouts
- a salad with baked chicken on top
Dinners we've had:
- shredded Mexican beef with whole wheat tortillas
- turkey meatloaf with roasted veggies
- whole wheat spaghetti with lean ground beef and low sugar spaghetti sauce
- sweet ranch chicken with roasted veggies

Replies

• Bhanbury
    Bhanbury Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Lunch has been composed of leftovers of the dinners or just peanut butter on whole wheat and a banana or some protein shake.

this week for dinner ive made :
    -beef tips (lean stew beef) in a brown gravy (just stock and cornstarch with flavorings) over cauliflower. homemade -chicken pho with breast meat shitaki, red chilis, kale, and homemade broth.
    -ground turkey meat with whole wheat pasta broccoli and a cheese sauce (homemade hamburger helper essentially),
    -Italian sausages roasted potatoes and roasted green beans ( easy one pan dinner) .
    -ill probably make a breakfast casserole for dinner tonight (eggs sausage spinach pepper little cheese leftover whole wheat bread)

I love sharing food ideas :)
  • bowsontoes
    bowsontoes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like this idea!

Breakfast:
    -oatmeal, almond butter, and frozen fruit
    -hardboiled eggs, whole wheat toast, asparagus

Lunch:
    -shredded chicken, wild rice and veggie blend
    -shredded chicken, vindaloo sauce, cauliflower rice
    - shredded chicken (seriously, slow cookers rock), bbq sauce, sweet potatoes

Dinner:
    -turkey and butternut suash chili
    -steak and broccoli
    -spaghetti and turkey meatballs
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    How do you do your shredded chicken please? X