IMPORTANT: SOME OF THE RULES

Options
MissionEnforcer
MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
edited March 2017 in Social Groups
There are 6 Teams consisting of approx. 20 players per team. It is very important that you stay in contact with your team with occasional posts on the team's thread. Team interaction helps provide the motivation for most members. This race is a team effort and depends on everyone's participation for the entire 8 weeks.

Exercise minutes are recorded daily on the weekly spreadsheet that is associated with your team. Exercise minutes include all exercise done for the purpose of exercise. Physical activities associated with work or normal household activities are not to be included. Physical tracking devices (such as FitBit) may be used to record specific timed activities, but aggregate daily totals (total active minutes, total steps, total walking etc.) are not to be counted (walking to the refrigerator for ice cream would show up on a fitness monitor as "activity"). If you are not exercising for a day or so, please enter a zero for that day, so that your team knows that they haven't lost you.

In addition to the exercise minutes, there will be up to 3 individual challenges per week. 2 are usually physical challenges, and 1 is usually nutritional. The challenges typically contain several videos for either instructions or as "follow along" activities. Completing these challenges is EXTREMELY important, if your team is to do well, as they count heavily towards your team's point total. We realize that some challenges might be difficult or impossible for some players. If you have problems with a challenge then contact @hawkins410 or myself (@MissionEnforcer), and we will try and come up with modifications to suit your needs.

If you are going to miss a week for any reason, you will have to let your Team Captain know (preferably in advance) in order to insure that you are not replaced.

The Race Week runs Monday through Sunday each week. All times are based on Pacific Time. The weekly spreadsheet "closes" promptly at 9pm (21:00) Sunday evenings Pacific Time. The new week's agenda will be released approximately at the same time. The new week's spreadsheet will be available several hours after that.

International players should use their local time (Sunday midnight thru Sunday midnight) for recording their exercise minutes. Depending on where you live in the world, there might be a several hour delay before knowing what the challenges are, however most challenges are relatively simple, and should have no impact on the race results.

This race provides the opportunity to learn about places and cultures around the world. Many long distance friendships have been formed and have been shown to continue even after each race ends.

Replies

• MissionEnforcer
    edited January 2017
    Options
    THE MESSAGES TO THE NEW PLAYERS DO NOT SEEM TO BE GOING THROUGH. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE RACE AND HAVE NOT YET RESPONDED TO ANY "NEW PLAYER VERIFICATIONS", PLEASE DO SO HERE ASAP.
    A SIMPLE "YES, I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY" IS FINE.
    TEAM ROSTERS CAN NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL WE HAVE EVEN TEAMS.
    THANK YOU!
  • mvfeathers2
    mvfeathers2 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Yes! I want to play
  • MichQ1904
    MichQ1904 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    signed up, no email yet
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    MichQ1904 wrote: »
    signed up, no email yet
    Emails to racers that sign up today will not be sent until later. Thank you for joining! :)
  • aim630
    aim630 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yes I want to play
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    As I had a break between participating in the last two races.. just to cover all bases with no emails received .. Yes!
  • getsa
    getsa Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I want to play! Fun!
  • hawkins410
    edited January 2017
    Options
    TEAM ROSTERS WILL BE POSTED AT 5:00 P.M. PST
    PLEASE PASS THE WORD!
    HAPPY RACING!
    :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,972 Member
    Options
    I don't have access to the spreadsheet to find which team I'm on,,
  • hawkins410
    Options
    TEAM ROSTERS HAVE BEEN POSTED AS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
    :)
    HERE'S TO A HAPPY & HEALTHY RACE!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options

Team 6!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,972 Member
    Options

Team 6!!

Thanks, For the information, :)
  • LongaVitaSana
    LongaVitaSana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes I want to play thanks
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am in Team 6, only got 1 email so far from Mission Enforcer. May I know what I have to do next? Thank you!
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Yes, am very interested in playing
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am checking to see what team I am on. I found me on team 4. Thanks

• MissionEnforcer
    Options
    I am in Team 6, only got 1 email so far from Mission Enforcer. May I know what I have to do next? Thank you!

Find your Team Thread under "Discussions" in the Main Group. Post something, so they know you're there. In a few hours "WEEK ONE" will show up under the Main Group Announcements. A few hours after that, the spreadsheet link will appear in the same place. Contact your Team Leader with general questions.
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I realize I didn't make one of the teams, but where do I log my minutes as a stand-by?
This discussion has been closed.