IMPORTANT: SOME OF THE RULES

Options
2»

Replies

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    alipsie19 wrote: »
    I realize I didn't make one of the teams, but where do I log my minutes as a stand-by?
    There is a Wait List Sign-Up as an "Announcement" link. Please add your name to the list and you can start adding your minutes to the spreadsheet, as well as the possible challenge completion points.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if you can "freeze" the the top and left edge columns on the spreadsheet? I know you can do that on Excel but not sure it's possible on Google docs.... If it can be done, it sure would make it easier to see where to add our points!
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    I was wondering if you can "freeze" the the top and left edge columns on the spreadsheet? I know you can do that on Excel but not sure it's possible on Google docs.... If it can be done, it sure would make it easier to see where to add our points!

It's doable (I've done it on the weight tracker) however, I tried it in our first race and it was just too irritating on a phone. The slightest touch, and the thing would fly all over the place. Some people who are not familiar with those features had no idea what was happening, so I locked it down.
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    你好,
    Somehow my name ended up on the wait list twice. The first one, with 274 minutes, is the one I entered. The second one I did not. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, where should I enter the info for challenge #1 "Meet and Greet"?
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »

It's doable (I've done it on the weight tracker) however, I tried it in our first race and it was just too irritating on a phone. The slightest touch, and the thing would fly all over the place. Some people who are not familiar with those features had no idea what was happening, so I locked it down.

That all makes sense. I mostly use my computer and never thought that it would be a pain on the phone, but I can certainly see why it could be. Appreciate your response! But with that said, that's an amazing spreadsheet, love how everything is right there, thanks for making it so easy! Great job
  • MissionEnforcer
    edited January 2017
    Options
    你好,
    Somehow my name ended up on the wait list twice. The first one, with 274 minutes, is the one I entered. The second one I did not. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, where should I enter the info for challenge #1 "Meet and Greet"?

Fixed
    此致
    敬礼
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Would pineapple count? I'm thinking not but want to double check. Thanks!
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    Would pineapple count? I'm thinking not but want to double check. Thanks!
    No, because one of the important factors is that it is round.
  • alipsie19
    Options
    你好,
    Is there a way for me to enter my points for challenges #2 and #3?

Also, I wanted to say thank you. The first video reminded me of my time in Okinawa. The Okinawan workers would form up and do something very similar before they started work each day. It was fun to watch.
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    你好,
    Is there a way for me to enter my points for challenges #2 and #3?

Also, I wanted to say thank you. The first video reminded me of my time in Okinawa. The Okinawan workers would form up and do something very similar before they started work each day. It was fun to watch.

For some reason when your row became duplicated formulas etc didn't duplicate with it (#2). #3 hadn't been activated for anyone, but is now.
  • alipsie19
    Options
    You're awesome, thanks!
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @alipsie19 I would of been fun to see it in Okinawan. Did you jump in and join the group?? Reminds me of when they do zumba at relay 4 life.
  • alipsie19
    Options
    @lynnbaum It wasn't really an option. We would see them while we were doing PT in the mornings.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @alipsie19 Got it. You will never see that here in the US. Makes be laugh at different customs from around the world. I love some of my weightloss boards because I get to talk to people around the world.
  • alipsie19
    Options
    @lynnbaum I've been fortunate enough to travel pretty extensively. It is pretty interesting to see those cultures first hand. If you ever get the chance, definitely take it.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Missed the deadline but I am now on the waitlist. Participated in the Fall Race and loved it. My FP name is Lynnjano,I am a 56 yo female, married 29 years, two great kids, one boy one girl in their late twenties, RN working in a local community. I live in a small town in Massachusetts.... next to my dad where I grew up....and love that I have been driving the same road "home" since I got my license at 16. It's a quaint area with lots of history and a beautiful lake and hiking trails Trying to stay healthy and love the motivation and challenges provided. I will participate in the wait list until.... glad to be onboard!
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    PLEASE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO @hawkins410 or @MissionEnforcer

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS HAVE BEEN MESSAGED. PLEASE READ YOUR MAIL TO FIND YOUR TEAM.
    TEAM THREADS CAN BE FOUND UNDER "DISCUSSIONS".
    IF YOU WERE NOT CONTACTED YOU HAVE NOT YET BEEN PLACED ON A TEAM FOR THIS WEEK.
    THANK YOU!
This discussion has been closed.