First Names?

Options

Replies

• txteadrinker
    txteadrinker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. Some of your names I knew, but some I didn't, so it's nice to see real names. I've been in the car all day long and was so frustrated because I couldn't get to my apps on my phone to see what everyone had posted. Hope you're all having a great weekend!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm Lynne.
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    HI! My name is Tammy! I live in NW Pa. Glad to be here!!!!
  • fallcheryl
    Options
    Hi - I'm Cheryl from Southwest Washington State.
  • txteadrinker
    txteadrinker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's fun to see where everyone is from, too :wink:
  • 040763sarah
    Options
    Hi Ladies. My name is Sarah. I live in Malvern UK. Lovely to join you all xx:flowerforyou:
  • 040763sarah
    Options
    Hi Ladies. My name is Sarah. I live in Malvern UK. Lovely to join you all xx :flowerforyou:
  • pastamomma
    pastamomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm Jean from Indiana. Greetings!
  • Wjmu7
    Wjmu7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Wanda. I hope I remember some of your names in future posts. I will always sign mine from now on with my first name.
  • udamom
    udamom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Trish- happy to meet you all!
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I'm Amy, nice to meet everyone.
  • happygranny13
    happygranny13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My name is Mary Jim--- Two first names:happy: Home is in lower Alabama
  • zam1955
    zam1955 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melba, from Texas.
  • aviarygirl
    aviarygirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Debbie, in Missouri. I started using My Fitness Pal 2 weeks ago, and like the discipline of it. I thought it'd be great to have some support and encouragement from women my age, so am excited to have found this group!
  • sarily44
    sarily44 Posts: 25
    Options
    I am also Karen, so maybe I'm Karen2. I once said that if you had a room of twenty women 50+, at least three would be named Karen (or Caren, Caryn,...)

I am in Pennsylvania near Gettysburg. It's good to read everyone's location.
  • wendydoig
    wendydoig Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am Wendy. I have just begun using this website and I really like it. Best of all, is all the support. I have some health issues but I don't need to get all my support from "my health issue group". I am over 50 too! I have not official started tracking my weight loss but I can see that this website will be very helpful.
  • suemichele
    suemichele Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Sue from Wisconsin!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Cindy here and I believe I'm the only Canadian so far. Small town just north of Toronto.
  • aproctor1120
    Options
    I'm Anne (with an e). I used to have to say that a lot when providing information to be stored in a database.
  • shrimpydoo
    shrimpydoo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm Merie from PEI, Canada

Just joined this group today :)