Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

January 23-29 2017

maureli
maureli Posts: 722 Member
Morning

I've been absent! Sorry I have not been in this week yet. This is a sign of me not doing so well. I usually just lose it in all departments. Lol STILL EXERCISING THOUGH!
I have not been doing great with my eating but I can say that my exercise is going great.

I am working today. I have a garden salad with egg packed for lunch. Some yogurt/cottage cheese and will take an apple. Supper will be leftovers and tonight.....I will hopefully not snack before bed.

Replies

• Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Hi! Glad to hear you're at least doing your exercise! I can't say the same.

Got my bloodwork back and it's... almost all bad. :( Feeling blue, I thought I was at least doing a few things right.

Started the Beck Diet Solution Workbook, and contrary to the title it's not a diet, it's how to change your behavior and thinking so you can succeed on your diet.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Oh no, sorry to hear about the bloodwork. I hope that this beck diet solution workbook helps you! I have not had blookwork done in a few years and guess I probably should as well.

I am working today til 4pm. Got my lunch packed and hope to have a good day. Last night went pretty well...no exercise til tomorrow though.