February Online Coaching -- TWO new spots available.

Options
SideSteel
SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qboHM5YSpbY&feature=youtu.be

Online Coaching and Personal Training

•Skype consultations every other week for approximately 30 minutes. This is a private video call between you and I from the comfort of your own home.
•Full training program design, customized for the individual based on goals, preferences, and equipment availability.
•Calorie and macronutrient guidelines as well as education on how to set calorie and macronutrient targets.
•Technique feedback on lifts through client video submission if desired.
•A private support network on facebook. This is a group consisting only of my clients and it's truly a support network where people get social support for their goals. It is also an information center that I use to educate my client base.
•Continual monitoring of client progress via google documents. I objectively monitor your progress and combine that with subjective feedback to determine the next course of action in your program. If you are having problems adhering to your diet, I will do what I can to teach you some potentially useful skills to make the process more tolerable.
• Unlimited question and answer support via Skype instant message.
•Pinterest recipe board

Basically, with this option you're part of my team. And I do mean TEAM. You will have my continual support, the support of other team members, and I will always have your best interest in mind.

The above is currently $200 per month with no extended contract/commitment required. These spaces are limited as I tightly manage my availability and the number of clients I can take on, and the above people are my number one priority when it comes to coaching.

Below are one-time options that I provide. You can message me about these as well and availability just depends on my schedule at the time but I can usually fit these in as needed.

Skype Consult (without programming follow up) •This is a 30 minute (roughly) Skype call to go over any questions that a non-client has.
•Technical feedback if the client has lifting videos to send through.
•Calorie and macronutrient guidelines to help the client set up a fat loss or mass gaining diet
•General recommendations for pre-existing programs, but this does not include me writing a customized plan.

The above is $65

Skype Consult (with program design)
•Same as previous consult, however I will also take down relevant information and design a program for the client. Turn-around time for this is typically 3-5 days between time of call and completion of program.

The above is $110

Everything is billed via Paypal.

References available upon request.

Replies