Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Check-in thread

AnJulNZ
AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
Cardio party for me today, I have a 30+ year background in ballet, jazz and hiphop, but gosh I feel uncoordinated doing Zumba. All the hips and arms and urgh!

Admittedly I only bought it last week, so I'm hoping it gets easier :laugh:

Replies

• helen_freud
    helen_freud Posts: 15 Member
    Aww ballet I love that I use to do it as a kid but had to give it up due to loosing far too much weight and my body didn't seem to put any weight on x it does get easier I promise I use to love going to the classes I think I laughed more than anything but the lack of money means I have to do it at home now x good luck xx
  • brannewmee
    brannewmee Posts: 30 Member
    I love love love Zumba and do about 4-5 1 hour classes a week. I will love to join this challenge because the last two weeks I have been a lazy bum. I have already lost a ton of weight, mostly working out to Zumba...
  • I am in...I love doing zumba...I have it for the wii..and just love it!! I am all over the place but I dont care, its fun and burning something off,,thats what counts! :)
  • helen_freud
    helen_freud Posts: 15 Member
    Lol tamster7777 I'm all over as well but love it I just find it hard to do at the mo but I'm looking forward to getting back off my holiday and start this challenge x I'm so chuffed 18 people have joined me and I know I will have the support I need x
  • AnJulNZ
    I used to love going to classes as well, but yes, it got too expensive. At home I can do it whenever I feel like, and my children can join in (that makes it even more fun!).

I tried the tone and sculpt dvd yesterday - that was so much fun! I really enjoyed it.
  • AnJulNZ
    Tone and sculpt dvd done again. Some sore muscles today!
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    I just joined this group. I will be doing Zumba Wii. I was doing it faithfully and fell off, so this will help be get back on track.