Final Results

Options
If anyone would like to share her/his final results, I'm more than happy to read about them! I still need 6 more workouts but I know that many of you completed the program already.

Replies

• ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My final results were 3lb loss & 2 inches from the waist. Arms are more defined & actually I am seeing muscles ( small guns). I was not strict with my diet. I am really focusing now more on the diet now. Doing lighter workouts because I really needed a break. Getting ready to go hard again once my Chalean Extreme arrives.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My results were 7-8 lb. loss and a total of 18.5 inches over all. Because I didn't lose big numbers on the scale and still have 30 lbs. to lose I was a little discouraged through out, but the inch loss I'm happy with. I've lost 2 more lbs since starting Chalean Extreme this week. Very pleased with Insanity mostly because it made me feel so much more fit and helped me get back on track with my diet. I'll definitely do it again! Just not any time soon. Great work every one, I couldn't of stuck to it with out this group!
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds but with no significant inch loss. In fact, I gained 0.5 inches on each thigh:sad: I have moved on to JMBR and trying to stick to the recommended 1200 calories a day to see if I will see inch loss in the thighs!
  • rafcon
    rafcon Posts: 11
    Options
    I lost 22lbs and about 3.5 inches on my waist. I've restarted the program and as of last weigh-in last week, was down 27lbs. I stuck to the diet MFP was recommending and am trying to find balance with healthy eating and working out to burn off excess calories. I'm still targeting more pounds and inches and really like the progress I've seen with insanity so I plan to continue with the program. Anyone else?
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I lost 4lbs, 3cm in my waist, 1cm in my chest, 1cm on each thigh. I haven't taken the "after" picture yet. My body has changed and I can see it in the mirror, especially in my shoulders, my chest and the obliques. My legs slimmed down as well. I found 2 workouts that I really like and I will incorporate them into my other routines. The Fit Test results I had on day 63 are incredible in comparison to day 1.

Even though my results may seem unspectacular, for me it was a huge success, especially mentally. I sticked to the program religiously, never cheated, pushed myself to my limits and proved myself that I can complete it. I truly believe that I can complete any program I start now. I am so proud of myself.

Huge THANK YOU to this group. Because it was small I never felt anonymous and I felt responsible and determined to report everyday. I was motivated by reading about your completed workouts and supported when you admitted that you, too, feel tired and sluggish once in a while. I am not sure if I had completed this program without you. I'm so glad I started this group. Thank you.