Weekly Check-In: Jan. 29-Feb. 4

Options
TristansHawk
TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
I am looking forward to this week! I had 1.6 lbs last week, so it is a good start to the week for me.

I am looking forward to Zumba this Friday and then a girl's night out ;)

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    TristnsHawk.... high five, great job! This week is starting off good for me too. I didn't lose any weight last week, but the weather was beautiful yesterday, so I was able to go walking at the track. Today is another warm day, so I am excited to go walking again. A few days of warm weather reminds me summer is around the corner and I need to get more motived.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    0.2 lbs away from a normal BMI this morning! <3 This is the lowest I've weighed in many years. Still have about 20 pounds to go for my ultimate goal. But this is just one of those special milestones, given that I started with a BMI in the obese range.
  • bm1409
    Options
    0.2 lbs away from a normal BMI this morning! <3 This is the lowest I've weighed in many years. Still have about 20 pounds to go for my ultimate goal. But this is just one of those special milestones, given that I started with a BMI in the obese range.

Thats awesome.....high five!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options

Hit the "normal" BMI!
  • wndlady
    wndlady Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Hit the "normal" BMI!

Great job!!! Hoping to get there myself soon.
  • bm1409
    Options
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Love this!! I've just bought a plane ticket to Europe (visiting Paris and also parts of Greece where my family live) for summer this year, so I need to get to my goal weight - only around 17 pounds to go!!!
  • bm1409
    Options
    How fun! Sounds like a fabulous summer!