Intro & Question about logging exercises

Not sure if anyone is active in this group anymore. It looks like the last activity was a little over a year ago. I have an 11yo and 13 yo, so my DR is pretty dang old. According to Julie Tupler, it's never too late to fix a DR, so I'm giving it a go. I am starting Day 1 of Week 1, and I'm curious as to how others have logged the exercises into their MFP. Since we're kinda limited to just walking for the first 6 weeks or so, I don't want to skimp out on logging anything I can! I'll do more research in the exercise list, but any suggestions are welcome.

Replies

• tinytinam
    tinytinam Posts: 57 Member
    hi there. Why not log them like you would Pilates or yoga.or as stretches. I tried the Tupler technique and I did see a difference, but I also have POP and after a few weeks was worried that it was having an impact. I do front crawl in the pool and water walking plus general walking too. I also use the Walking Fit book. My DR is 23 years old and I am planning surgery later this year, but really want to get to goal weight and to stay there first.