My Keto may be different than your Keto.

Options
miltbrophy2463
miltbrophy2463 Posts: 30 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
My Keto WOE has never involved peeing on a stick or adding copious amounts of mct to my coffee, granted I have lost 25lbs (1year Keto) but the health benefits/blood numbers are real. I know that I am fat adapted because I'm never rarely hungry at 110g fat, 85g protein, 16g carbs. 1600 calories in one meal a day, 6'1" ,54 yo. I walk and lift heavy things at the gym. My journey is a marathon not a sprint. Do what you do as it's your journey. Keto On!

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    My Keto WOE has never involved peeing on a stick or adding copious amounts of mct to my coffee, granted I have lost 25lbs (1year Keto) but the health benefits/blood numbers are real. I know that I am fat adapted because I'm never rarely hungry at 110g fat, 85g protein, 16g carbs. 1600 calories in one meal a day, 6'1" ,54 yo. I walk and lift heavy things at the gym. My journey is a marathon not a sprint. Do what you do as it's your journey. Keto On!

@miltbrophy2463 Awesome reminder. Welcome.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    HA! @Sabine_Stroehm - You can tell my brain is not engaged, because that's what I MEANT! LOL
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    HA! @Sabine_Stroehm - You can tell my brain is not engaged, because that's what I MEANT! LOL

You implied that! I made it explicit! :smile:
    I had caffeine before you.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Glad you've figured out a version that works for you!