The Friday weigh-in thread, 2-10-2017

steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 3,088 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    I think I'm up 0.2 pounds from a couple of weeks ago. There was a bit of travel in the middle, and travel remains my biggest weight-management challenge. Thus, I'm calling this a victory. An "alternative-fact," if you will, is that my weight going up actually means my weight is going down!

With all of that said, I continue to maintain well-below my old WW goal weight, but a few pounds above my personal target weight. C'est la vie.

182/136.4/146
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,236 Member
    I think I'm up 0.2 pounds from a couple of weeks ago. There was a bit of travel in the middle, and travel remains my biggest weight-management challenge.'

FYI This weeks WW handout is all about Eating Out and the challenges it presents. io know your a long time veteran but you may want to give it a look. (Dunno if WW Weekly is available on line?)
  • steve0mania
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    FYI This weeks WW handout is all about Eating Out and the challenges it presents. io know your a long time veteran but you may want to give it a look. (Dunno if WW Weekly is available on line?)

Thanks Jim. I don't know if it's available either.

The challenge for me is that when I travel, I tend to see old friends and fall into old habits. Those old habits are restricted (e.g., I still order healthy food, but I eat more when I'm away than when I'm at home). I know what I'm supposed to do, but the implementation/consistency is more challenging for me!

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,167 Member
    Up 4.2 lbs this week. Disgusted with myself b/c I know I ate too much over the course of the week. Getting tired of the ups and downs with such wide swings in weight. On to a new week.
  • leeless511
    leeless511 Posts: 243 Member
    Down .9 but have not returned to my new low yet.
  • leeless511
    leeless511 Posts: 243 Member
    imastar2 wrote: »
    Up 4.2 lbs this week. Disgusted with myself b/c I know I ate too much over the course of the week. Getting tired of the ups and downs with such wide swings in weight. On to a new week.

Don't be disgusted...be glad you have not given up.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,167 Member
    @leeless511 Thanks for the encouragement. no giving up here just have to curtail the appetite and I'm working on that for sure.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,272 Member
    Up 1. I had a good week in terms of cooking at home and having good options on hand, but I overdid it on sweets (again) and alcohol this week.

176/174/160.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,491 Member
    Up 0.6 this week. Super Bowl, and taking one of our "legal" granddaughters out for dinner at Applebee's (on Wed. evening).