valmaebel
valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
siiiracdamk3.jpeg

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Just a little reminder for myself.

Yesterday wasn't the best. Very tired and headachey, probably from too much activity this week and not enough rest and down time. I'm working on having better balance so I don't continue theses cycles of running around like crazy and the crashing and getting nothing done for several days. Was tempted to order out, but still made dinner so that's a win! Still got some things done as well, so I'm not headed into today feeling overwhelmed. Wasn't my best day eating-wise but it wasn't a total crash like I used to have.

Today's my work day, since I work at a church. Busy, but planning on resting and taking it easy this afternoon.

Have a great start to your week everyone!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I actually had a good day yesterday. I stayed within my cals and my macros weren't bad. Had an evening snack, but didn't pig out. Yay. Plus it was Friday. haha
    I have discovered spaghetti squash. I cooked it once before and hated it. Maybe it is all in the way you cook it....but this time I liked it. Cut it in half, scooped out the seeds, sprayed a it of olive oil on it, salt and pepper and baked it. I am going to try it like pasta this weekend, with a bit of tomato sauce. This is what I need, a bit of a change up!

Its Saturday, and I'm determined to make it a good day. If I can do it on the weekend....I can do it!