Great Daily Yoga app

Hello all, joined MFP a long time ago but am actually back on to try and use it this time. Have chronic asthma, herniated disks in the neck with trapped ulnar nerve and am suffering from lack of sleep because of the two. Anyway thought I'd share this with you all, I am looking for exercises I can do with my limitations. I have about 75 pounds to loose and am headed down the slippery slope to 50 next year.

I found an app for my phone, Daily Yoga. Right now I am just doing the breathing exercises, it's enough to get me started. I can't sit cross legged for long so I just adapt the exercise for what I can achieve at this time. Anything is better than nothing and the stretching does help with my neck. It seems like a good start for anyone with limitations and you don't need any equipment to get started, just download the app to your phone or tablet. Good luck :)

http://www.dailyyoga.com/

Replies

• cryptobrit
    cryptobrit Posts: 200 Member
    I tried this and while it is a very good app, it does involve subscribing after the basics. It is a monthly or yearly cost if I remember which is why I ended up deleting it. If it wasvcheaper it would have been a good option.