NROL4W Friends

Options
TheFangsKittie
TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
Hi, I'm new to NROL4W but been on MFP a while, I'd like some lifting friends please if anyone would like to add me - I'm a daily MFPer but I don't post too much in the forums as I use the app, so you can be assured of some support. Good luck with all your goals, and those posting progress pics thank you - its a real inspiration. Thanks, Lucy :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... I'd like a few who are doing nrow4w as well.

I should have taken some before pictures about 10 lbs ago but never did.
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm new to MFP as well and don't have any friends on here yet.
    I'm planning to start NROL at the beginning of August. Just reading the book at the moment.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've just started stage 2. Except I'm feeling guilty as I haven't done a session for 4 days and ran out of time today.
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i'm starting stage 3 tomorrow. add me!
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am going to start in the next few weeks. I have just joined a gym and need to get a lay of the land before I jump in :)
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm a consistent logger and have been around MFP for a few years. I am finished with NROLFW and am working through NROL Supercharged now. I don't even require a message with the request... LOL
  • RRRobynnn
    RRRobynnn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new NROL friends! Add me! :)
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me..........Im on second week of S2, but I am having some minor shoulder suregry tomorrow, and hoping not to be set back too bad.....:grumble:
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last week of stage 1 and love it cant wait to start S2, I log in daily and my diary is also open to friends. Add me ~ cheers! :drinker:
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I love seeing the discussion of others! I'm in week 2 of stage 2 now
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Add away if you like!!! Most of my current MFP friends don't lift so having some who do will be great :)
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm on S2 and loving it! Feel free to add me!
  • BreMurie
    BreMurie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on workout 3 of stage 1, add me :)
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I completed the program earlier this year. I am now doing Supercharged.