Weekly reporting requirements

Options
In an effort to create more consistency with everyone's reports I am requesting the following: all reports should be submitted as a graph. Go to my fitness pal.com/reports/charts to print the graphs for each category. For the new healthy habit this week, Click on "choose a report", select sugar under the nutrition list and print the graph for the last seven days. For the final weeks of the program, please use the reporting function in MFP to submit your weekly reports. You can print a weight, calories, sugar, carbohydrates, and exercise minutes report. This will also help us to track much easier than having the detailed diaries printed. You will still need to write your water intake on the report. Sorry, but there is no way to report on your water intake. Thank you for meeting this request. It is important that we all are reporting in the same way. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me or Tina. Thank you!

Replies

• fulmerd13
    fulmerd13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't read this before my last submission. I will change this for the next submission. I am having problems when I export the report I do not get the email it is supposed to send me. No matter I'll just print from the website. Thought you might know a trick.
  • joyceellen1941
    joyceellen1941 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ditto....sorry.