4th day

Options
kaykaur6703
kaykaur6703 Posts: 52 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
Hi I started Tuesday doing ok like to lose 10bs, have had bad day 2 times where I over ate on chocolate but carried on next day!! Drinking water black coffee green tea etc I also been drinking sugar free volvic lemon after my workouts,

Replies

• EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing well. Day 7 here--there are a few of us new people here. Good luck and keep posting!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome
    Similar goals! Good luck and keep us posted. We could motivate each other :)
  • mizjo57
    mizjo57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I started Sunday feb 19th, doing ok so far. Set my time to eat at three pm, becuz I always get hungry and over eat at night. Although I have to have coffeemate creamer and two pkgs stevia in my decaf coffee in the morning,to make it to 3:00 pm. Can that still be considered in the realm of omad?
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I usually have two coffees with cream a day. I wouldn't worry about it, especially at first. We want to aim for 0 calories during fasting eventually I think, but it's a process and you have to do what works for you. I'm new though so maybe someone else will chime in.
  • petetimpo
    petetimpo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking coffee black no sugar for years. May take some getting used to but I think it's worth it in the long run.