Premium option

Options
wgrill
wgrill Posts: 10 Member
I have a question to those in the WLS group..who has tried or is currently using the premium option here on my fitness pal? Tried a month of Weight Watchers on line, but was not satisfied with the information or ease of logging foods. I couldn't see how much protien and other nutritional information I need to adjust my eating. Wondering how the premium is working for those who have had weight loss surgery. Any feedback would help.

Replies

• wgrill
    wgrill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Perhaps, I will argue with myself on this..(ww=weightwatchers, fp =fitness pal) ww on line 19.00 a month, fp only 9.00 a month, 49.00 for the year! So..fp wins there. Ww has more limited food identication (very frustrating) Fp has more extensive listing even on iPad. Fp offers Detail on nutritional information, I couldn't find this info with ww. Neither of these apps are adjusting to WLS people . What I don't know is what fp premium offer along side it's free side. (Besides commercial free) how would I benefit from this 50.00 purchase?
  • fraccile
    fraccile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Two words: macronutrient adjustments!!! Along with many other customizations available. It’s really helped me focus in on my protein needs and keeping sugars, carbs and fats low, calories aren’t the biggest focus for me. By using these customizations I have been able to lose 93lbs in 28 weeks.