Looking for Weight Watcher Friends

Options
arios952013
arios952013 Posts: 201 Member
Good morning, my name is Angie, Im 53 years old and CW is 169.2. Ive been on WW for 3 months and lost 12 pounds am curious how many calories im taking in. Im doing online WW only. Serns for all the exercising im doing i shoyld be losing more. Also curious about eating my weeklies. Im also on FitBit.

Replies

• Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss @arios952013!! I have done WWs before but started the new program a week ago and have lost 2.5lbs. We can do this!!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I just started today. It worked for me in the past. Now let's see if it will work for me now. I'm listed as citygirldc on WW.
  • Noory44
    Noory44 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i just started WW online last week, have done WW before. I hope the online version works for me. This new plan is so different from the old plan of PointsPlus. I feel it seems more relaxed but there is a focus of protein and vegetables and more exercising with the fitpoints. Happy tracking!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I was a member of WW for close to 2 years! Loved the program. I had knee replacement surgery 4 months ago, had to leave WW. Online doesn't work for me and I was in much pain. Now, most of my knee pain is gone and was just told I need a hip replacement. So, I've been stuffing my face as an outlet. All my beautiful clothes sit. I'm having surgery in a few months and I'm not going back until I can commit. I did MFP for many years. So I'm gonna try.