Looking for Friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm starting back on mfp for the millionth time, but I've never reached out to groups on here for support. I started 3 weeks ago at 408lbs, and I'm down to 395. I have had problems in the past where I do good for about 5 or so weeks and then give up. But I want this time to be different. Looking for friends to help me stay on the right track. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I think the most important thing to do is to make only a few changes at once, when you are successful you will stay motivated, and also to only change the things your willing to do... If you hate running a goal to run 6 days a week probably isnt realistic.
    Regardless you can do it :) amd we are a great group.
  • alexnkae2012
    alexnkae2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I think that's one thing that makes it different for me this time around. In the past I was always expected to do it, or I joined a competition where I limited myself so much I couldn't stay with it for the whole time. This time I motivated myself to start, and I make the changes I want to change, not what people tell me to change. And I feel so much better about myself and the scale is still moving in the right direction.
  • MissBecca145
    MissBecca145 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! WE're already pals :p

Gotta love seeing that scale move in the right direction, huh?!
  • sarahyourprincess
    sarahyourprincess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yay for progress I'm going to add you too