New to the group -- need new friends!

Options
jhoyett
jhoyett Posts: 92 Member
Greetings all! I'm no newbie to MFP; I've been on here for ages. However, things have started to get old for me. I need a new set of friends and some new goals. I recently saw Fed Up (a MUST WATCH for those nutrition/fitness buffs) and my main takeaway is that I HAVE to start preparing my foods. Processed foods simply have to go. I'm excited to join this group and I'm looking forward to some tasty, healthy and CLEAN recipes. If you're open to having more friends, please send me an invitation as well.

Replies

• teresakerekes1966
    teresakerekes1966 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am Teresa. I am 50 years old. I have always been into nutrition and fitness for about as long as I can remember. I let myself go though over the last couple years and now I have some junk in the trunk to get rid of. Been using MFP since Feb 11th and would love to have like-minded friends that prefer to eat healthy and workout in order to obtain their goals. Please feel free to friend me!!
  • YSharpe
    YSharpe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi add me to the group. Fed Up is an eye opening documentary everyone must see!
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add me . Glad to have found a great group like this one
  • bethansully1997
    bethansully1997 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Beth and I'm on a mission to lose a whole load of weight!! Been using MFP for years but only recently got into it and having friends would be a good way to challenge myself. Feel free to add me :-)
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.I love making new friends. It's awesome to have a great support system and people to help motivate you on here. :)
  • KimLeCrone
    KimLeCrone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am new (again) to MFP. I try to eat clean and can always use a new friend to support. I'm in my 50's, work at home and keep very busy with it. Some days its hard to do what we all know to do and can use all the support we can get - anyone feel free to friend me if you want and we can support one another.
  • lvdbyhim1
    lvdbyhim1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for several years, but not consistently. I am starting "again" to eat clean. My husband, daughter and I have been on the Daniel Fast for almost 2 weeks. I don't know if anyone here is familiar with that, but we're just doing this for 21 days. It's about more than just food, but one of the things I'm praying about is to be more disciplined in lots of areas, but especially in my food choices. I am missing the convenience more than anything. I'd love to be added to your friend list too.
  • MC2719
    MC2719 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for awhile now, but just officially started to use it daily. I am a mom of 2 teenagers and now that they don't need me as much as they used to I am ready to start doing something for myself :smiley: Needing lots of support so please feel free to add me :smile:
  • rogerlamar6
    rogerlamar6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP but not new to eating natural foods. I am a home cheese maker and butcher open range hogs for my charcuterie. Love to learn more from those experienced in eating close to the soil (not sure if free range pig qualifies). My children (4) are out of the nest so there is no pressure to have nachos and ice cream around the house.