March 2 Sign-In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    c5x6qx456dn8.png
    For those of you who are new to the group, I, Rick, try to do a fun or sometimes serious post on each days discussion page. If all goes well, I beat @2020pinktogo to this page. If I screw up, due to my very active life as a still practicing attorney (I'm 66, not lbs...years old), then Pink may we'll beat me to the page.
    Anyway, welcome to the March UAC!
    Rick
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    And we love opening the new day to see what you've posted Rick, so thank you! Over here in Europe (I'll say that with pride for as long as I can) our temperature is in celsius. Average here is 6-7 for this time of year which is low 40s. Today though is already 9 degrees at 10.50am and hopefully double figures later ;)
    Breakfast and mid morning snack all logged. It's my day off work...I need to transfer these good habits to work days too. Have a great day everyone!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Exercise? Yes/25 minute dog walk
    Tracking? Yes
    Within calories? Yes

Done for the day!
  • Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute Hi Low HIIT class, and a 45 minute Pump and Sculpt class
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    MARCH 2 - I'm in that yellow band. We were in the 50's today. Perfect hiking weather! @2020pinktogo I'm sorry to hear about your sister. @am_change What is a Welsh cake?

Exercise - Yes, 30 minutes morning lap swim, 60 minutes after work hike. I love the longer days!
    Tracking - So easy with MFP
    Calories - Yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    edited March 2017
    It may be cold up here in Minnesota, but the sun was out and it was beautiful!

Pass Day #1

This is not a great way to begin March, but I was not feeling well and did not track. Back to it tomorrow!
  • pears734 wrote: »
    It may be cold up here in Minnesota, but the sun was out and it was beautiful!

Pass Day #1

This is not a great way to begin March, but I was not feeling well and did not track. Back to it tomorrow!

Tomorrow's a new day...I hope you feel better!!!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Under calories ? Check
    Exercise? Check
    Logging? Check!!
    Wahoo!!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, did an exercise video for another challenge
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@2020pinktogo - Hope all goes well with your sister.
    @MsMarlaJean - Hope you had a nice evening out.
    @pears734 - Tomorrow is another day and you still have 2 more passes. Hope you feel better.
    @lovesretirement - How is the new baby doing? The picture is beautiful!
  • RangerRickL
    I'm still in Pittsburgh today.
    I've worked out at a gym every day, so I'm sore today, so I took an easy day walk over 20 minutes
    Calories: barely
    Tracking: ok
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Rick, barely is still a win, no matter how you look at it. I've had plenty of those. I'm in the yellow zone, but we got up around 80. I actually kept the windows closed to keep it cool inside. We're expecting 80's the next 2 days- summer! Gotta rub it in...

Exercise: 30 min Jillian's Ripped in 30. Unfortunately, I am in pain and can hardly breathe (4 hours later) because of it. So much for a walk tonight. Ripped in 30- literally. That DVD is going back to the library after 2 days. My heel (spur) is throbbing too. Ugh, I'm just trying here...but at least the weather is nice.

Calories: within limits
    Tracking: sure did
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Exercise today, yes 1 hour aqua size, 30 mins stationary bike
    Calorie Budget, slightly under
    Tracking, yes 13 days straight
    water consumption, 9 glasses

Had a GREAT DAY!
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Exercise: 1 hour of cardio kickboxing
    Under calorie goal: yes!
    Tracking: every BLT!
  • Kellybronson22
    Kellybronson22 Posts: 3 Member
    In the grey area here but the wind made it feel so much colder.

Exercise - yes. 70 minutes back and biceps.
    Under goal - yes
    Tracking - yes
  • alexnkae2012
    alexnkae2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Exercise 20 mins? Yes
    Track? Yes
    Under calories?? Yes!