Introduction

Options
Astraea05
Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
edited February 2017 in Social Groups
Hi, I decided to create this group to have a place to share our successes and encourage each other. I also wanted to create a place we can be accountable to each other. My goal is to loose 10 lbs a month for the next 3 months. I realize that is a pretty ambitious goal and you can set what goal works for you. I started keto about 1 month ago and I have lost 10 lbs. I have a fitbit and track my steps, I also started Julian's 30 day shred a couple of days ago. Hopefully that is not going to kill me. I have modified the workout to suite my 50 year old out of shape body but I am motivated! Send me a friend request if you like. I do keep an open Diary and need encouragement to keep filling it out! I am not here to sell anything just for the motivation. I may keep the group limited to 14 for the spreadsheet.
Please tell us a little something about yourself in the introduction thread. Thanks!

Replies

• Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi All, my goal is to lose 10-15lbs a month. Started using a run app (Redrock). I also have a fitbit to track my progress. Good luck to everyone.
  • julcase
    julcase Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all i have a issue with eating. Love to workout and started running a few months ago, hence I have been eating more. I need to lose 25-30 pounds which would be ideal. I am bad about logging my food which i know is very important. any help and support is great. I also have a fitbit.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 1 pound a week. I would love to lose more a week, but if I can continuously lose 1 pound a week and not keep losing and gaining the same pound over and over I will happy. This is my motivation....
    antf6f6yxcdd.jpeg
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is my inspiration
    lg8in6t2owku.jpg
  • Astraea05
    Options
    So awesome to see everyone's goals! THANK YOU! For sharing very inspiring!
  • jurapak9960
    jurapak9960 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been on my diet for close to two months now, at 24 pounds lost. Looking to lose another 50 overall. Workouts consist of kickboxing or circuit training 5x/wk for 30 minutes along with a strict diet! Can't wait to get started and staying motivated with you all!
  • Astraea05
    Options
    Welcome MrsJenningsJr, julcase,bm1409,cetvis1, and Jurapak9960! I think we have a nice group and looking forward to our adventure! If you need help with the spreadsheet just let me know! Thanks!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just added myself to the spreadsheet. I would like to lose about 15 pounds at about a pound a week. I love to run and workout (spin class, weights, Jillian Michaels modified for my various injuries, etc).... it is always the eating that I have to work on. Glad to be part of this group! :)
  • Astraea05
    Options
    So nice to have you join! So great to be in a group with you again!
  • nadiakanwal556
    nadiakanwal556 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on my day 5 I basically need to lose 12lbs by May 15 2017 I'm doing t25 5 days a week with hitt I also finally realised need to change my diet so far so good I'm glad to be in this group I like to wish everyone good luck
  • Astraea05
    Options
    Welcome nadia, If you or anyone needs help getting your weight logged on the spread sheet just let me know. Or if you just want to join in the discussions that is fine too. Thanks everyone for joining!
  • Jayme101
    Jayme101 Posts: 49 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Good morning,
    I am back on MFP and would like to join the challenge. Is it to late?
  • Astraea05
    Options
    no, just add your name to the spread sheet and join. :)