Week 2

Options
nathalier71
nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
July 22 - 28th
come on people! I hope to have more people helping with motivation!

Replies

• Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Didn't do my last 2 workouts last week so had to do the both of them back to back yesterday which would have been my rest day. My butt and thighs are quite sore but I was still able to do the sexy beach body workout today which means I am back on track.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    That's awesome! I played dance something on the wii instead of doing my workout. Will get it done today.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Today's workout - Tabata - has no warmup and that is the reason I slightly stretched my shoulder mucle with Mountain Climber. Take care, ladies.
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Tabata for me too. Did all the advanced moves except for the mountain climbers. I usually do not stretch before the workout as the 10 minutes are added after I am done with my Body revolution workout for the day.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Did the Tabata today as well. I'm not the most gracious exerciser! I'm not very coordinated so some of these exercises are quite difficult! I'm sweating and that's all that matters!
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Yoga done and dusted. Thought I was going to have an easy time but boy was I wrong! My butt muscles are still sore which gives me hope that the exercises are working.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    I'm debating taking a rest day today - my legs are sore =) will see though.
  • Tonia184
    Options
    Cardio 4 Brazilian Booty for me today. The Capoiera with knee lift was very challenging for me and I am sure I did not do it with great form. The soreness has eased so I am glad.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    I just completed the yoga one - who know I'd be out of breath doing that?! I like the large circles near the end - plank - yuck!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm clumsy with dancing so Capoeira is no-no for me. Today is rest day but next week starts heavy sweating.
  • nathalier71
    Options
    Did the boxing/Capu.. I had a hard time since I'm not coordinated =) oh well! It's done!